Hey, what's a good strawberry concentrate?

Gonna place an order for TPA Strawberry ripe and Cap Strawberry sweet tomorrow. Isn’t there a new “juicy” strawberry that is supposed to be tits?

4 Likes

FA Juicy SB is juicy, ripe and a little bit candyish to me. Good all the same. For me, Inw Shisha SB would be the one I’d pick, if I could only pick one. Followed by FA Red Touch or FA Juicy. Combo of FA Red Touch and INW Shisha SB works very well (Pugs taught me that).

CAP Sweet SB tastes like the smell of damp washing to me so I’ve given up vaping it :rofl:

8 Likes

Groove. INW Shisha and FA red touch it is. Thanks. Been usin the sweet and ripe and it works ok. Time to do a little better.

6 Likes

Oh, sorry… 50/50 between the two? It’s a simple tiger’s blood I like with a little coconut and some watermelon. A splash of sweet.

4 Likes

3:1 ratio Is what I use - Shisha:Red Touch. I think Pugs is more Red Touch heavy :ok_hand:

6 Likes

Groove! :+1:

3 Likes

I agree with @Lolly , the FA SB Juicy is good but I prefer Shisha and ripe.

4 Likes

Got ya. I can try both… why not! Important thing is I will have them to try!!

6 Likes

I like any berries as long as they don’t get floral. They all have their places and I can’t get enough.

7 Likes

Late to the show, but have to completely agree with the Inawera Shisha (if it was the only choice), and FA strawberry for a complementary note.

I learned from Beaufort_Batches that a 2:1 ratio (Ina to FA) is my personal perfect strawberry.

If a recipe calls for strawberry of any kind, I automatically delete whatever SB is referenced, and replace it with the above.

My preferred SF for the above is 3ml Shisha, to 1.5ml FA (per 30ml).

5 Likes

I’m just heavy in general :roll_eyes:

7 Likes