Help the Forum YouTube Show if you please VC'ers

Hey all!
200w

Yeeeah I’m still here, like that pungent fart that just won’t leave the room, and I’ve got a MASSIVE …favour…to ask.

puss-in-boots-cat

As most of you know, we here at VC run a weekly show on YouTube called (imaginatively) The Vaping Community Forum Show, starring our very own Woftam, yours truly, and the OGA crew, its a lighthearted, unscripted, unprofessional, unhinged, shit-show of unprecedented banter and unlawful shenanigans, but for reasons that escape us… people dig it, we have a wealth of regulars in chat week in -week out, and we have a blast doing it…
excited-ron-swanson
Anyhow…
“What’s the fucking favour?” You may well ask like the inquisitive little bunny rabbits you are, well… at present we sit at around 840 subs, and at 1000 subs we get a bit of extra ‘new new’s’ from the kind chaps and chappess’s at YouTube that help us make the show even better :ok_hand:
So!..to all our members, if you haven’t already, then please go check out the channel, and subscribe to it, get your friends to subscribe to it, put posters up on telegraph poles around your neighbourhood asking random strangers to subscribe to it…

5second-films-you-tube-poster

or even…create 140 different YouTube accounts and subscribe to it on every single one :man_shrugging: …whichever method floats your boat, use violence if need be…we don’t care…:+1:

This is the link to the channel :point_down:

https://youtube.com/c/OGADIY

The show will benefit, which benefits the watchers…

tom-cruise-help

You will be doing us a solid, and we will appreciate it so much that we might even run some Giveaways once we hit the milestone :wink::ok_hand::beers::heart:

Thanks in advance VC’ers

Much inappropriate love to all :kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

10 Likes

Oh fuck it, alright then :heart: :rofl:

7 Likes

I’ve always liked you @Tworrs
I’ve never believed what people say about you …

:kissing_heart:

6 Likes

Why not? Everyone says I’m such a nice guy. :rofl:

6 Likes

boyle-sure

6 Likes

Oh I’m always here…

Watching…

Judging…

giphy-2

I’m all good mate :wink: hope you are too man :+1:

6 Likes

Who says the tea bag string is not just camouflage?

8 Likes

ezgif.com-gif-maker

7 Likes

Done and done. Will (try) to get a few vaping pals to too! But you know what people are like, so no promises!

7 Likes

Nice one fella, very much appreciated sir :grin::+1::+1:

7 Likes

Alright, I basically tapped out everyone I could think of, for the FIRST episode, BUT, I forgot I had a few other accounts. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

OGA

846 subscribers
6 Likes

So, you basically ask me to add 160 accounts to my existing 840 ones? Why didn’t you just PM me?

:joy::joy::joy:

8 Likes

Oh FFS, I already subscribed under Lordspanksalot, Sirpeepnopeep, frank, fester and Ir_a_la_mierda

FINE, I will make more, chúpame is close to be registered…ugh, things I do for you brother :smirk:

8 Likes

Done… I haven’t really had time to do anything lately…, shit’s fuckered up EVERYWHERE & with ANYTHING…, but I watched the most recent show & I quite liked it mates…, gave me an hour & a half of ACTUAL ME TIME!! Hope to start regularly watching… when’s the next one air?

7 Likes

Depends where you are @St3v0 but we have one in about 16hrs from now

7 Likes

Good lad, cheers @St3v0 :ok_hand: :+1:

6 Likes

I’m in the US…, ty btw & c y’all there!

5 Likes

In just over 60 mins

4 Likes

Idk how to get into chat

5 Likes