Help From Pumpkin Heads Please!

After buying the better half some Yankee Candles for Valentines I just love the smell of the Pumpkin Spice candle she is burning.

I have heard over the years peeps mentioning Pumpkin and Pumpkin Spice flavours and recipes but until experiencing the aroma this candle is giving off it just has never appealed to me but now I am on a mission!

I do have Capella Pumpkin Pie Spice and Flavorah Pumpkin Spice and hoping fellow mixers could assist in how to enhance these for a Pumpkin Spice recipe, TIA

6 Likes

@Timwis Sillhouette made a really good one …

6 Likes

Not a cheesecake fan but this is helpful making me think some sort of Pumpkin Biscuit with Custard of sorts, still open to suggestions on that theme or any other ideas!

5 Likes

You must have a fave Custard, Tim… perhaps even with biscuit/cookie already in it?? Try dosing that with Pumpkin Spice-FLV, low, for starters(.25-.5%). See what that does for your craving. I’m not familiar with Capella’s offering.

Checking my notes, I didn’t get alot of spice from the FLV, @.5% anyway.
Cookie Butter-FJ gave me a nice strong spice note, @3% FYI

4 Likes

Screenshot (824)

1 Like

I think the flv pumpkin spice may knock you around a little at 2% but give it a run and reduce if necessary.

5 Likes

Slightly altered, this is what I have mixed dumming down on Flavorah Pumpkin Spice and Biscotti but upping the weaker Capella Spice by 1%!

Screenshot (825)

5 Likes

This is promising but pointless altering more until it’s had a good steep but the potential is definitely there!

4 Likes

Might also do a lightly spiced sweetened custard!

3 Likes