Hellvape Dead Rabbit V2 RDA flavor loss

Sorted the only other thing I thought of don’t forget the v2 has slight down sloped air flow so don’t look through the air holes to set your coils

8 Likes

I see you lifted the coils which seams to of solved it, with your pics it was hard for peeps to determine height in regard the airflow but before reading you had solved the problem I was going to suggest moving the coils slightly closer together (more central) so really giving that airflow every chance of spreading out to give full coverage so if you feel the flavour is still not what you expect you could also try that!

8 Likes

@MisterSadister I can tell u…, If u left the same cotton&coils in there when u done tht, ur cotton had time to break in… Tht CB Prime sux ass!! Try some different cotton if it happens again…

7 Likes

Well guess what guys. Hardly 24 hours in with a new build and I am back to square 1. My coils look like they have been in a barn fire, the cotton looks like used toilet paper and everything tastes like air.

I am at my wits end. I’m just going back to my RTA for now.

5 Likes

Are you using sweet e-liquid?

5 Likes

Yes. My choice of e-liquid is rather sweet

3 Likes

That could be at least part of the problem, sweet e-liquids gunk up your coil and cotton in no time leaving the flavour very muted followed sometimes by a burnt taste.

5 Likes

Do you use the same juice in the rta if so what happens to ya coils in that

5 Likes

I use the same juice, yes. those coils last as long as expected. Easily 2 to 3 weeks

4 Likes

I’m the same way. I’ve tried and used more than a few RDA’s, but I’ve never had one that can rival my RDTA’s.

4 Likes

Nah just rinse your mouth out with Vinegar once in a while, takes care of the tast. Uds, mouth germs.
It will also help out with your stomach

4 Likes

So after some trial and error, I removed one coil leaving me with a single coil RDA and reduced the airflow by about 50%. That seems to have solved the problem. My coils are nice and clean, my cotton is snow white and my juice tastes like heaven.

6 Likes

Glad you got it in the end and thanks for sharing your solution :+1:

6 Likes

I hope this helps someone in the future. I’m sure if I was using a big mod with 2 or more batteries, this would not be a problem. But my mod is not really designed for an RDA. I’m using the Vaperesso Swag PX80 with the 510 adapter plate.

6 Likes

Yeah buy a bigger mod or one that can fire that rda you need as they say ompah

7 Likes

Would love to. They are just so expensive

5 Likes

Where are you

7 Likes

If you in UK pm me mate!

7 Likes

South Africa :sob:

4 Likes

Pity, they have a pif section on the Ecigssa (South African) forum, I would of quite happily given you one but postage now to SA would be as much as buying a new mod especially with your post office it would need to be sent DHL or similar!

5 Likes