Hello help diarrohea

Hello,

I’ve managed to come off smoking 60-80 rollies a day I have one a day now. I’ve been vaping 20mg nic salts.
I’m so unwell the past week and using a process of elimination it’s the vape.
What do I do? Having a few more smokes now I think I better lower to 10mg salts. Very sick and dehydrated.
Having more sneaky smokes now too. Missing work also!! Crappppp

3 Likes

Welcome to VC, @Missy :wave:

Sorry to hear you’re under the weather…vaping require’s you to drink LOT’S of water! I’m no doctor, but I CAN tell you that much.

3 Likes

I second that you need plenty of water (especially to begin with)! You must need to vape a lot and quite high nic to get the fix needed if coming off that many cigs so yes you need plenty of water until you can reduce your nic requirement so vape less! The issue of being ill though shouldn’t be blamed on vaping it’s the 80 cigs a day you were on that caused the problem! Also if you are that unwell I really would advise seeing a doctor in case it’s something else entirely and just coincidence you fell ill as you switched to vaping, smoking can mask symptoms of some illnesses so having health issues after quitting is quite common but if that’s the case at least it can be dealt with rather than smoking sweeps it under the carpet!

6 Likes

Welcome to the VC @Missy. As stated, you will need MORE water to hydrate, and despite 20mg Salts not being THAT high, I wonder if you are OVER-NIC’ing perhaps. Too much NIC can lead to issues as well.

3 Likes

Welcome to vc are you using disposables if not do you know pg content of your liquid and what device are you using

2 Likes

Hi!

I’m using Oxva Xlim and using 50/50 liquid… 20 mg nic salts

Any recommendations welcome! Thanks

2 Likes

I’ve got the xlim you can use 70/30
nic salts is fast hitting into your system but quickly released is what I’ve been told,the amount your vaping as @SessionDrummer said you Could be over nic-ing Use freebase nic it stays in The system longer so you can DropThe Level Of nic
Pg can get ya running so raising VG cant hurt try This see How you get on

4 Likes

Thank you!

So basically you mean trying a 70/30 and not using salts?

Thanks

4 Likes

You may even have some intolerance to PG so also going higher VG will help if that’s the case!

5 Likes

There’s a dermatologist named rip tripper and he has suggested hand creams for dry knuckles and has slogans like, “chuckin tits” but i also think, “chuckin shits” was one of his as well

2 Likes

Pucker up and try to blow some O’s

2 Likes

Well, we are not trying to encourage the blow to make intriguing shapes.

Although, those who engaged in the pleasures of Pipeweed generally find the transition easier. See below for hints.

Now @Missy, having your bowels being irregular while transitioning from cigarettes to vapes is completely normal. For example, you may have only felt the urge to make your toilet after the first fag of the day but in vaping, nicotine absorption occurs to a much higher degree through the cheeks. So, while your body is adjusting, you have a nicotine load on the way while still craving a hit. A bit like binging on edibles, wondering why nothing has happened, gorge on more and them - then facing an event when you think a brain tumour is a birthday present (Oh, I have an active game where I’ll give a custom miniature to one who gets the reference).

3 Likes

Ah, the morning ritual - can’t conquer the day without that sweet vape hit, right? It’s like a vogon poetry recital, but with clouds instead of terrible verse. Pipeweed, cheek absorption, and a sly nod to edibles – feels like a journey through the Shire, with a sprinkle of unexpected babelfish translations.

And speaking of unexpected, that brain tumor as a birthday present? That’s straight out of Zaphod Beeblebrox’s bag of tricks in “The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy”! - classic Adams humor, right up there with the dolphins’ final message. :dolphin::milky_way: Count me in for the miniature game – let the guessing games begin.

4 Likes

The brain tumour reference related to Withnail and I. Although, details can be lost with more than one Pangalactic-Gargle-blaster.

3 Likes

Ah, the infamous Pangalactic-Gargle-Blaster! My apologies for the mix-up. Thank you, @SquirrelSmash, for setting the record straight. It seems like we took a detour through the Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy when we should have been on a journey with Withnail and I. Cheers to the quirks of intergalactic references! :rocket::tropical_drink:

3 Likes

Well, you need to monitor your use or become a wizard - 100 units is classed as a quiet night.

3 Likes