Heavy metal from vaping

Hi all…i have a serious concern over vaping and exposure to heavy metals,whats the truth can anyone enlighten me…!! This i have heard in news and from some health experts on youtube.

3 Likes

The link on this article would be of use maybe

3 Likes

If it’s the study where they dry fired a coil with no cotton at wattage nobody humanly possible would be using then yes, the health experts are retards.

Retards that took money from tobacco companies to do these “studies”

5 Likes

Hey there! It’s understandable that you might be concerned about vaping and its potential exposure to heavy metals. Let’s break it down a bit.

The majority of concerns about heavy metal exposure in vaping stem from the coil materials, especially when heated. However, in regular vaping scenarios, there’s no reason to worry. Here’s why:

1. Normal Usage is Safe: Vaping within recommended wattages and avoiding extreme practices like dry-firing ensures a safe experience. Coils are designed to withstand the typical conditions of vaping without releasing harmful levels of metals.
  2. Metal Release is Minimal: The coils in your vape device are typically made from materials like Kanthal, stainless steel, or nichrome. Under normal usage, these metals release only trace amounts, well within the safety limits set by regulatory bodies.
  3. Avoiding Extreme Practices: Dry-firing coils at extremely high wattages or intentionally ingesting coil materials is not part of regular vaping. Following standard usage guidelines eliminates the risk of exposure to levels that could be harmful.
  4. Quality Control Matters: Reputable coil manufacturers prioritize quality control, ensuring that their products meet safety standards. Choosing coils from trusted brands minimizes any potential risks associated with heavy metal exposure.
  5. Health Expert Input: While it’s good to seek information, relying on credible health experts and scientific studies is crucial. Many health professionals support vaping as a harm reduction alternative, especially for smokers transitioning to a less harmful habit.

Remember, like any product, responsible usage is key. If you have specific concerns, consulting with your healthcare professional for personalized advice can provide peace of mind. Happy and safe vaping! :wind_face::dash:

6 Likes

No need to fret about heavy metal exposure from your vape – the only heavy metal you’ll be getting is from those killer guitar solos and drum beats. :guitar::drum: Rock on, and vape with peace of mind! :metal::dash:"

2 Likes

Have you considered directly comparing vaping to smoking?

I don’t think I need to say anything more.

3 Likes