Has anyone ever ordered from Vapor42

I am looking to purchase a new mechanical squonk mod from Vapor42 in TN/VA area. Has anyone ordered from them in the past?

5 Likes

I have not, Dennis, but just checked out their site, and if it’s of any benefit…I wouldn’t hesitate. There are phone numbers, and addresses too…that’s always a good sign.

4 Likes

Thanks Brian just shot them an email to see what they have in stock. I’m looking at a L’atelier Holy SE if it isnt too expensive or at least a dotsquonk mech. The L’atelier Holy SE’s are Swiss made and typically go for a few hundred bucks so I may have to wait on that one.
L'atelier Holy SE

5 Likes

Wow! That must be one fine piece of equipment. :+1:

4 Likes

I contacted Vapor42 and of course all of the L’atelier and DotMods are sold out. I kind of figured that would be the case. And apparently the L’atelier Holy SE run around $250-300 though they are nothing but a polycarbonate vacuum molded shell with silver contact and 510. I found a couple of 3d printing files for similar devices, I think that would be alot cheaper.

4 Likes

I do service calls in Bristol and Johnson city on occasion, Ive been planning on hitting both stores when Im next up there, but most stores have stopped selling the stuff they have listed on the very slow website, sadly.

4 Likes