Happy Wedding Day Pugs & Jo

Just want to wish my mate @Steampugs and his bride Jo a very happy wedding day and a long and happy life together.

Jo, remember it isn’t too late until tomorrow, also remember that adopting another child can be challenging and adopting Pugs will certainly be that.

Good Luck to both of you have an awesome day.

19 Likes

Congratulation’s to the both of you!! :hugs: @Steampugs !!

12 Likes

Congratulations :partying_face: wishing you all the best for the future :beers:

11 Likes

Congratulations, and what a beautiful day! Got really lucky with the weather, hopefully that will be a great omen for a long happy future together! :+1: :cocktail: :beers:

11 Likes

Congrats mate:)…

11 Likes

Simply outstanding @Steampugs, and @Jo.

Many happy years …

11 Likes

May you live as long as you want and never want as long as you live.
I wish you all the best for the things that are really important such as growing love, health, happiness and making fond memories with your family. Have a great day!

11 Likes

Congratulations pugs

10 Likes

Congrats Paul and Jo, all the best❤️

10 Likes

Best wishes Pugs, Congratulations to you both ! :tada:

10 Likes

Congratulations to both of you

11 Likes

Congratulations!

10 Likes

A little bit late congrats wish to both of you .

6 Likes

Congratulations to @Steampugs , better luck next time Jo :grin:

6 Likes

Thanks @woftam my brother from another mother’s Kangaroo :heart: so sorry for my tardiness in replying to this…I’ve been a bit ‘busy’ :smirk:
And ‘officially’ thank you for the incredible wedding gifts, they were well viewed by everyone on the day, they loved them :ok_hand::sunglasses::+1::heart: you’ll see the earrings on the pics when we get em back :wink::+1:

And thank you to all the lovely members on here for your kind words and well wishes, I can feel the love :cupid: and it feels nice and warm…like wind…only less smelly.

Except for @Mjag …who should really know that it is indeed Jo that has hit the Jackpot, it’s clear to see :man_shrugging:…and fuck you btw :wink::+1::heart::kissing_heart:

Currently on my honeymoon but I’ll post some pics up when I get back.

Muchos Lovings to all :heart::heart::heart::heart::sunglasses::+1::ok_hand::beers::beers::beers::sun_with_face::sun_with_face::sun_with_face::sun_with_face::sun_with_face:

10 Likes

I meant to say…“best luck ever Jo” but my spell check sucks :man_shrugging: :kissing_heart::beers::grin:

7 Likes

Have a great time Paul !!!

5 Likes

Congrats @Steampugs and Jo, wish you both a fantastic life together. :heart: :heart: :heart:

6 Likes

Thanks Ian :wink:

6 Likes

Nice one Dman :wink:

6 Likes