Happy New Year out to the VC

Happy New Year out to the whole sodding lot of you !!!

11 Likes

IrwinVapes

7 Likes

Happy New Year Everyone

8 Likes

Happy New Year to everybody here at the VC forums.

7 Likes

:partying_face:Happy New Year y’all :partying_face:

7 Likes

Happy New Year everyone!

5 Likes

Happy New Year Peeps.

Just to remind you of the wonders we’ve left behind

6 Likes

Happy New Year all!

7 Likes

Happy new year everybody. :tada::champagne::tada:

6 Likes

Happy New Year to one and all on the V.C forum.:partying_face:

5 Likes

Happy new year!

7 Likes

Happy New Year, stranger!

6 Likes

Happy new year all!

Wife and I spent it with Covid but that’s life. The stuff that happens when you’re making plans. We’re coming out of it just not as fast as we would like to. No hospitals or anything like that. Just a nasty infuriating little bug.

6 Likes

Happy New Year Ogre and wife. Fingers crossed :hand_with_index_finger_and_thumb_crossed: that you have quick recoveries

6 Likes

Happy New Year, Walt! Sorry to hear you’re under the weather. Out of curiosity, and noting that you said no Hospital…did you determine that it was C-19 by your symptom’s, or do you have those self test thing’s, which came up positive?

6 Likes

Sorry to hear that @SmilingOgre, but damned glad you guys are on the mend.

6 Likes

Hey @Wayneo , @whthek , and @SessionDrummer : thanks. We’re all good. Just a matter of when. Sandy works in a germ factory as a teacher. I tested positive and even gave the five day treatment a shot. No idea how much it helped or hurt. Can’t play it both ways and compare. Not dead and I can smell food cooking no problem. Had some congestion but no worse than back when I was smoking. Fevers broke a few days ago. Now just cold/flu symptoms. I think I’ll give it another week before being around people again. No desire to pass this on. I can see someone with more risk factors really getting slammed with this. Weather has sucked here all week so I don’t feel like I missed much.

7 Likes