Happy New Year 2024

Happy New Year to everyone and your family when it comes.
Hope you all the best for 2024 and hope it is a better year than 2023 for everyone.

9 Likes

I hope that the next year brings all more joy than the last. Or, that you have the strength to face all which you encounter.

I pray that all benevolent gods, Gods, spirits, sprites, associated Nordic entities and anthropomorphic personifications bless you in the year ahead.

And, I warn all malevolent entities that they better behave.

6 Likes

Same here VC, Happy New Year, and good riddance to 2023 !!!

7 Likes

Time to share ringing in the New Year in song. So, I’ll contribute a few:

6 Likes

An annual end for the Brits here: Hornpipe, Rule Britannia, Jerusalem and the National Anthem, ending in Auld Lang Synge.

As natural as the rules of Mornington Crescent to all Brits!

6 Likes

I forgot a key one: l ways found this to bring a smile to all. including myself, when one won’t make the day, month, or year:

6 Likes

The last 4 years have been tough on pretty much everyone and major events have had a massive impact on many people. So for 2024, I wish everyone an uneventful, boringly normal year.

9 Likes

Happy new year :beers:

6 Likes

:tada:Happy New Year :tada:

6 Likes

Happy new year to all of you. May it be a better year than the last.
Although I said it before, I’ve never come across a science fiction story or film in which the 21th century was not completely crap.
The misery of that era was the reason the Federation of Planets came into being. :firecracker:

6 Likes

:tada::champagne:Happy New Year everyone :champagne::tada:

6 Likes