Happy Holidays!

I know I am a bit early, but since we are all in different parts of the world… :woman_shrugging:
I hope you all have a great time :tada:

I’m going to my kid. She needs a new computer so I’ve been busy, again :grin:

:christmas_tree: :christmas_tree: :christmas_tree: :christmas_tree: :christmas_tree: :christmas_tree: :christmas_tree:

7 Likes

Travel safe @Jose.

5 Likes

This is the Netherlands my dear. It’s a 30 minute walk :grin:

5 Likes
5 Likes

If you’re walking, then watch out for the others who are driving.

4 Likes

Thanks for the warning :grin:
I Nerdle, I don’t drive! I don’t even know how to. We have far less cars on the road than you have in your part of the world.
That’s because most things are in walking distance. Why waste time and money looking for a parking space when you can walk it?

5 Likes

Ahhhhhh, I see now. I used to Nerdle WHILE I was driving !!!

4 Likes

Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays to everyone in the VC.:christmas_tree::santa:t3::christmas_tree:

6 Likes

Merry Christmas everybody.

7 Likes

Obviously never been to the Netherlands, cars are low down in the pecking order! Drove in Amsterdam once avoiding the cyclists while having a tram up the arse, the only one in danger is the motorist! They have their priorities right, cyclists and pedestrians take precedence over motorists!

6 Likes

Yep, I can jaywalk and still be entitled to damages. I’ve never tried it. Well, I’ve done my share of jaywalking, but not to the point of getting my arse run over. I don’t think the damages are worth it.

6 Likes

Merry Christmas @Jose ! My, my, aren’t you talented :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Merry Christmas @Jose :champagne:

5 Likes

Thank you very much!

My moneymaking skills are extraordinary. If you ever want any tips? As for the little figures, that’s just a case of monkey see, monkey do. :grin:

HAVE FUN EVERYBODY! :tada:

4 Likes