Happy Birthday Grubby

Hey @Grubby I just want to wish you a happy birthday and also thank you for all the work you do around here. Have an awesome day my brother.

11 Likes

Thank you, I made it to 37! There were times I though that would never happen but im here and I have an awesome community of friends, so proud of you lot and everything you do, it really makes my day to come on here and have a read through, cheers all! :beers:

10 Likes

Happy Birthday! 37? You are just a youngster! Hope you have the best birthday ever and a toast to many more to come. :beers:

8 Likes

Happy birthday (again)…you scrumptious magnificent bastard :kissing_heart::kissing_heart::ok_hand::dash::dash:

giphy%20(1)

8 Likes

I tell you what, at times I feel so much older, having a 16yr old that towers over you doesn’t help :laughing:

6 Likes

Happy Birthday Grubby,
My word, I have a 46 year old that towers over me.
Shit, I’m old.

7 Likes

Ya you are - please can you send me the collectors edition of the first sample of dirt :rofl::rofl::rofl:

8 Likes

Cheers mate, wow :laughing: I’m slowly feeling young again…

7 Likes

No way, I’m saving that for when I get really old (looking for an emoji of a guy with a walking stick, or a zimmerframe)

Edit: found something :man_in_manual_wheelchair::man_in_manual_wheelchair:

6 Likes

Pleased I could be of assistance young man :man_playing_handball:

6 Likes

Cheers brother!
Very much appreciate you blazing your own trail here. You’re a very cool gent I’m glad to have met!

Thank you for all you do (time, effort, and thoughtfulness) and share so freely.

6 Likes

Thanks for the kind words, it’s much appreciated :smile: I couldn’t do any of this without you lot though :beers:

7 Likes

Happy B-day Grubs, we are the same astrological sign but you’re just a cub :grin:
Have fun@everywhere you go and a big hug from me.

200w

I thought I would never make it to 21 and now that’s how many years I have on you :rofl:

7 Likes

Thanks! Leos are the best star sign :wink:

5 Likes

Happy Birthday ya old fart!!! Wow 37? When I was 16 that was older than Moses.

8 Likes

Happy Bday!

9 Likes

Happy birthday @Grubby !

Thank you so much for all you do and for being such a good dude :+1: I wanted to say something insulting but just not feeling salty at the moment :grin:

@enyawreklaw good to have you here Wayne and thanks for all you do for DIY…DIYorDie 4 sure :+1:

5 Likes

when you’re watching a movie and look down and see this…
Unnerving…

@Grubby

7 Likes

Gangsta :grin::grin::grin:

5 Likes

Why are your legs spread and where are your hands? :thinking: :laughing:

6 Likes