Happiest of born days to one of our own

Old%20Happy%20Birthday%20meme

A huge happy birthday to our very own Mr @Mjag who turns the ripe old age of…well…who gives a shit, he’s a month older than me which is all I care about…
I can’t believe he’s actually still alive, there’s planets younger than him, surely it’s some kind or record for a living human being…etc…etc…

Have a fabulous day Mike…because let’s face it…it’s all pretty much downhill from here…:kissing_heart: :tada::tada::birthday::beers:

10 Likes

Happy birthday @Mjag and you cannot convince me to buy your autographed copy of the bible or you first edition sample of dirt - I will not be enabled.

Cheers mate I hope you have an awesome day

8 Likes

Happy Birthday Mike, have a great day mate.
Console yourself with the fact that you are younger than I am. :grin::birthday::clinking_glasses:

8 Likes

If it’s the Cockney version I might :laughing:
Happy birthday to you @Mjag and you’re younger than me too :clinking_glasses:

8 Likes

Ahhhhh @Mjag
What can I say but, you’re awesome brother!

images

8 Likes

Happy birthday :partying_face: have a good one :tada:

9 Likes

Happy birthday my human brother!!! Congrats for making it this long!!

10 Likes

Happy Birthday indeed, @Mjag. And at least a few more…

7 Likes

Ahhhh, another anniversary of my 29th birthday…that’s a hell of a lot of anniversaries :grin:

I still remember as a baby, in the manger next to Jesus, that dude stole all my thunder. I am not getting older, I am steeping like a crusty…errrrr, I mean delicious custard :wink:

Thank you all, I may be getting older but…ah shit, I forgot what I was gonna say…fuck, getting old sucks :crazy_face:

10 Likes

Except for all that damned oxidation…

6 Likes

I have been known to give some throat hit :wink:

8 Likes

Did you think it was all that harsh, @Steampugs? :grimacing:

5 Likes

Im fairly certain her eats a lot of spicy food…
That’s all I’m sayin…

7 Likes

Walked into the bathroom to see my first birthday present…it is so glorious :flushed::astonished::grin:

My legs are gonna be soooooooo numb, gonna have to Marine crawl out of the bathroom…YES!

8 Likes

I sent you a birthday present. Metamucil, Tums, Depends and a giant magnifying glass. Happy Birthday man! :birthday::cake: Bingo at the senior center starts at 5:00.

9 Likes

I hope it’s the Speedo Depends version, still gotta keep it sexy :wink:

Thanks brother :laughing:

10 Likes

Get him the orange flavour and make sure the Depends are sturdy. The stuff turns your ass into a rocket launcher :laughing: :rocket:

7 Likes