Hangsen Flavor Notes please

I ve only got Juicy Peach, Australian Chocolate, and French Ice Cream, and wanted to get the Italian Cream today. Shipping costs as much as a 30ml, so I was going to add a few of their flavors, but finding flavor notes and a USA supplier have proven to be a challenge.

Suggestions and direction would sure be appreciated. If enough interest and maybe our resident reviewers may take on the task of releasing a flavor notes post on them.

4 Likes

I’m pretty sure that @ianc13 mixed up a few Hangsen SFT’s awhile back, I forget which ones but maybe he will chime in with an update :ok_hand:

4 Likes

I dont have too many Hangsen however I do have notes on a couple you mentioned there

French Vanilla Ice Cream Hangsen .5% in a mix
I love this paired with LBvic (tam) 3 lb and .5 Hansen makes a very good ice cream for me. good thick mouthfeel works best paired as stand-alone while nice isn’t quite full enough but as a cream/icecream boost it is fantastic.

Italian Cream .5 - .75 in a mix
I would say stay under 1% with the Italian cream it is better at around the .5% mark as an accent flavour it is a full thick cream with a cream cheese/yogurt tang to it great add to cheesecake to really sell the cream cheese

6 Likes

@Tmease, you should DEF. get that, almost at any cost. It is a creamy powerhouse, and unlike any flavor I have tried, making it extremely unique.

5 Likes

I did try some SFT for a few, but not the ones you are asking about. Mine were rebottled by an Aussie business so not even sure they are a 1 to 1 strength.

3 Likes

Grabbed a few more from Chefs this afternoon on ratings and recommendations. Thanks SD, WolfTam. Hopefully what I got will be life changing! lol

4 Likes

I’m sure Hangsen’s got other goodies, but I’ve really only tried their creams, and WOW, they know what they’re doing.

3 Likes

Chefs has a few flavorings on their clearance, and that got me started. 15 more flavors coming from over the Ocean, that , apparently I couldn’t live without. Or so says the committee in my head. This trek started with a few missing ingredients in a recipe @Dan_the_Man showed not to long ago with 4 INW flavors I’m missing…Where is Nancy Reagan when I need her? smh

4 Likes

Haha, you better believe it. They are all life-changing!!

I should stop doing that… :thinking:

4 Likes

Dont you dare. And I found your reviews about the Pitaya and that INW Miss Cream im lacking after I pulled the trigger for my order at chefs. Might be God’s way of putting my conscience at ease? (or not) lol we shall see.

4 Likes