Gremberry Solo One-Shot testing by SteveTC

Being in the middle of the move with all flavors packed away I was lucky winning some Gremberry Solo One-shots and thought I will post my very personal reviews here.

5 Likes

:star: GRM Imp Dust       ( Overall Grade: A )

Hardware RDA / RTA Sweetness :large_blue_circle: :large_blue_circle: :large_blue_circle: :large_blue_circle: :white_circle: :white_circle: :white_circle:
Style DTL Juiciness :large_blue_circle: :large_blue_circle: :large_blue_circle: :large_blue_circle: :white_circle: :white_circle: :white_circle:
Concentration 15% to 16.67% Mouth Feel :large_blue_circle: :large_blue_circle: :large_blue_circle: :large_blue_circle: :large_blue_circle: :white_circle: :white_circle:
Steeped 1 - 10 days Throat Hit :large_blue_circle: :large_blue_circle: :large_blue_circle: :large_blue_circle: :white_circle: :white_circle: :white_circle:
:small_red_triangle:PROS; Great already of the shake, very interesting with temperature control
:small_red_triangle_down:CONS;
:small_orange_diamond:TAGS;
:small_orange_diamond:USES; : All by Itself :

• TARGET FLAVOR
    A nice, simple blend of Blackberry and Custard for those that like a Berry Custard flavor.

• ACCURACY :   :red_circle: :red_circle: :red_circle: :red_circle: :red_circle:   EXACTLY LIKE THE DESCRIPTION

:small_blue_diamond: Flavor Description :small_blue_diamond:
Direct off the shake it has a nice strong blackberry on the inhale and a smooth creamy custard on the exhale. This was unexpected for me since I normally require some steep for this flavor profile to be enjoyable for me.
After about 10 days the blackberry starts to mellow in and the custard comes out more with a mild almost creamy pudding-like texture and just the hint of the right eggy undertone.
I like vaping Imp Dust in temperature control, where lower temperatures support the custard more and higher temperatures bring more presence to the blackberry.

:small_blue_diamond: Comments :small_blue_diamond:
This concentrate is available at Bull City Flavors, Chefs Flavors or directly at Gremberry Farms. Recommended usage is 15%-20% and it settled nice for me at 16.67% (5 ml in a 30 ml mix), where it is fully present and not middle in your face.

5 Likes

Thank’s @SteveTC !

3 Likes

Nicely done @SteveTC. Is there a list of MUST HAVES for Gremberry ?

3 Likes

There will be hopefully one at the end of the reviews. White Gremlin is also very promising. Creamy Coconut is a gem (I have to give it another try since I finished my 50 ml tester in too short time, but I want to give an impression how it’s after two weeks).
I still haven’t mixed Chocolate Overload and Vanilla Overload, so there’s more to come.

3 Likes

Well, now you’ve gone and piqued my interest. I’ll pick up a few and see what’s what. Great review @SteveTC.

3 Likes
  • White Gremlin -GRM
  • Vanilla Overload -GRM
  • Purple Gremlin -GRM
  • Pink Sunburst -GRM
  • Imp Dust -GRM
  • Dryad -GRM
  • Creamy Coconut -GRM
3 Likes

If you like fruity vapes the Melon Balls are good. I am just slow in writing my reviews.

Use “Gremlin” as code if you order with Gremberry, if takes a few percent off.

2 Likes