Good Vape Deals & Discount Codes 2020!

Sorry to hear that, I’m looking to redo everything and get new codes soon, it’s on a very large todo list that seems to keep on growing

5 Likes

No rush sir, you are doing an admirable job in this forum.

5 Likes

Thanks, it will all come together eventually

5 Likes

As the saying goes “slow and steady wins the race” :heart:

4 Likes

I’m in the market for some flavors. Who’s gonna have a US Sale for T-giving? What’s the Word? Nic River? Bull City?

5 Likes

No news yet, but I’m betting Bull City will have something going.

5 Likes

Where are Nic River and Bull City… They haven’t joined :thinking:

4 Likes

BCF 20% through the 30th
BF2020

6 Likes

Looking for a discount code for the qp Fatality M25…anyone?

5 Likes

Pretty hard to find in stock anywhere I know of atm

5 Likes

I haven’t purchased directly from qp yet, where there is stock but, thought maybe they sent codes to existing customer base.

5 Likes

If anyone is interested 528 Customs are having a 50% 0ff sale.
I would have picked up a 25mm Goon RDA for $26, but the cheapest shipping was $58 and for that they can stick it.
Edit, sorry forgot to mention that the discount code is - thankful2020

7 Likes

Yikes, don’t y’all know how to leave links?
My Freedom Smokes

Save 23% on [Unflavored Nicotine]

Use Coupon Code: CMNIC2020
Applies to 100mg nicotine strengths and lower ONLY
*Cannot be combined with any additional discounts or coupons
**Expires Monday Nov. 30th at 11:55pm EST

3 Likes

Thanks @Grubby

3 Likes

I know this company is hit or miss and they have screwed over quite a few people. I haven’t been so I feel safe. They are having quite the sale right now. 50% of all mods and kits. Just got the grus for 20 USD. and the Caliburn G for 15 they are running out of stock pretty quick.

5 Likes

CYBER20 20% off at Medicine Flower. Ends Today

5 Likes

Awesome, I picked up MF’s Blueberry from River Supply formerly known as nicotine river. They are selling 15ml for $12 USD. I don’t know how the prices compare. I just thought y’all might be interested.

https://riversupplyco.com/products/medicine-flower-blueberry

6 Likes

Attention Mech Mod lovers and users. I have never used this company but they have mech mods for less than 20 USD. I wish I knew more because it seems to me that these are cheap and I don’t mean money wise.

Does it matter? I am pretty sure it does but I can’t be absolutely positive. I purchased a mech mod a few years back, it was a clone. I was annoyed with it because it didn’t “hit like a truck” as they say. The real thing was over 3 hundred dollars and I couldn’t afford it but I was able to get a hold of it for testing purposes and when I was done I sent it back to her.

**The moral of the story**

The Authentic Mod was WAY WAY better. Is it because of the contacts?

7 Likes

It is a little bit of everything @Dan_the_Man. Authentics usually hit better due to more expensive (purer) materials, better machining tolerances and better contacts not to say that some clones are not well made just that authentic mods are generally better made.

9 Likes
4 Likes