Good Vape Deals & Discount Codes 2020!

That’s the only place I get mine from. They have not changed their prices. I was using them before they were cool…

4 Likes

I’ve read that a good number of US vapers say the same thing regarding Heartland Vapes.

3 Likes

15% off 1st order when you sign up for newsletter.
Excellent customer feedback, good range of products, and free UK delivery on orders over £15.
Overseas shipping via Royal Mail International Delivery since 2008.

4 Likes

8 Likes

https://wizardlabs.us14.list-manage.com/track/click?u=70889970a139bd2db7eb865db&id=a56d1e314a&e=e889c4c52b

6 Likes

Steam Crave have just announced pre-orders are open for the Titan PWM 1.5 Mod for shipping later in August.
Use the code SS0108H4 for a 20% discount.Titan PWM MOD V1.5,Aromamizer Titan

6 Likes

That coupon works on everything in the store too, don’t have to have the Titan 1.5 mod in your cart.

Just ordered the Plus single coil, postless and velocity squonkable decks, another Titan dual series mesh deck and a bunch of the Ragnar drip tips. Oh yeah, the Ragnar 25ml extension too…would have spent a lot less if I just ordered the Titan mod lol. I already have a few of the original Titan mods so figured I would wait and see what others think of the 1.5.

Thanks for posting the info @Tworrs :+1:

6 Likes

You’re welcome sir
Fortunately I was able to retain myself and just picked up the Titan 1.5 mod :grin:

6 Likes

I see Heaven Gifts have the Titan V1.5 on offer for $63.99
https://www.heavengifts.com/product/Steam-Crave-Titan-PWM-MOD-V-15.html

3 Likes

Anyone who’s interested in real flavours just had an email from vapable offering 75% off

2 Likes

They’ve almost got to be “dead stock” don’t they? (As in: beyond their point of usefulness)

Seeing as how RF has been defunct for two years now, and the Canadian business that bought the rights/formulas etc, still hasn’t opened sales yet (at least, last I knew).

3 Likes

More than likely, especially as they’re saying once they’re gone, they’re gone! But surely they couldn’t sell them if they were “off” so I thought it might be of use to someone who likes their flavours, haven’t had a look to see what they have but it’s probably not many of the more popular flavours :thinking:

2 Likes

My experience says that most vendors pay more attention to the date (on their paperwork) than actual product testing (to verify) when it comes to sales of this magnitude. :wink:

If it’s something you’ll use quick, then the risk is lowered obviously. But I wouldn’t stock up ‘just because’.

3 Likes

I make you right! Profit is king and all that.

2 Likes

I’ve not really used much RF flavours but being super concentrates I’d imagine you wouldn’t be using them that quickly either :rofl::crazy_face:

2 Likes

They are up on the site and definetly for sale as I’m still purchasing them.

3 Likes

I don’t want to assume, so I’m asking. :wink:

Do you now if they took any of Walt’s old stock? Or are these all ‘from scratch’?

I’d be very happy to hear your thoughts on any of the new stuff! :slight_smile:

Also, do you know offhand when they started back into production? (It’d be nice to try and plug in)

2 Likes

They have for the most part the original the only thing that woftam and I have both noticed is the difference in color of the aged bourbon cream… But I haven’t sft tested it…but it’s definetly not the crap that was sent out by Walt at the very end… So far they all taste good to me… They are slowly getting them made as needed…

2 Likes

Added note I’m going to get a list of flavors that are and will be available

3 Likes

I’ve wanted to try this for so long… My other ‘toe dip in the pond’ would probably be strawberry. Man I loved the Extracts version.

3 Likes