Good Vape Deals & Discount Codes 2020!

Yikes, don’t y’all know how to leave links?
My Freedom Smokes

Save 23% on [Unflavored Nicotine]

Use Coupon Code: CMNIC2020
Applies to 100mg nicotine strengths and lower ONLY
*Cannot be combined with any additional discounts or coupons
**Expires Monday Nov. 30th at 11:55pm EST

3 Likes

Thanks @Grubby

3 Likes

I know this company is hit or miss and they have screwed over quite a few people. I haven’t been so I feel safe. They are having quite the sale right now. 50% of all mods and kits. Just got the grus for 20 USD. and the Caliburn G for 15 they are running out of stock pretty quick.

5 Likes

CYBER20 20% off at Medicine Flower. Ends Today

5 Likes

Awesome, I picked up MF’s Blueberry from River Supply formerly known as nicotine river. They are selling 15ml for $12 USD. I don’t know how the prices compare. I just thought y’all might be interested.

https://riversupplyco.com/products/medicine-flower-blueberry

6 Likes

Attention Mech Mod lovers and users. I have never used this company but they have mech mods for less than 20 USD. I wish I knew more because it seems to me that these are cheap and I don’t mean money wise.

Does it matter? I am pretty sure it does but I can’t be absolutely positive. I purchased a mech mod a few years back, it was a clone. I was annoyed with it because it didn’t “hit like a truck” as they say. The real thing was over 3 hundred dollars and I couldn’t afford it but I was able to get a hold of it for testing purposes and when I was done I sent it back to her.

**The moral of the story**

The Authentic Mod was WAY WAY better. Is it because of the contacts?

7 Likes

It is a little bit of everything @Dan_the_Man. Authentics usually hit better due to more expensive (purer) materials, better machining tolerances and better contacts not to say that some clones are not well made just that authentic mods are generally better made.

9 Likes
4 Likes

50% off all FA at GremberryFarms.com
No code needed good until Monday

5 Likes

Just a reminder… this 15% off link expires on Dec 31st!!

5 Likes

@Gsnap Already ordered! Thank you.

They still have Flavorah Greek Yoghurt for $1. I added it.
@SmokyBlue I think that’s a nice one, do you agree?

6 Likes

I love the greek yogurt… you can spin it so many ways…
If you want it thicker… try some marshmallow or marshmallow vanilla in it…
For more cheese mouth feeling… add a touch of Brie! :smiley:

My fav mix is a strawblue yogurt… not sure if the recipe is around… but if you can’t find it, let me know :slight_smile:

5 Likes

View this email in your browser

End of Year Finale!

20% off
Now through Tuesday the 15th
Don’t miss the last sale of the year

Use discount code

HOLIDAY20

The discount will show on the checkout page

The rich and spicy aroma of Celebration contains citrus, cinnamon and spruce which add to the joy of the season.
This delightful blend will uplift spirits to bring in the holiday cheer!

Place this in your diffuser, mix with your favorite carrier oil, lotion or massage oil.
So many possibilities!

Holiday Schedule

Closing Date: Wednesday, December 23rd, 2020
Opening Date: Monday, January 4th, 2021

We suggest having orders in by Friday, December 18th to be sure we have time to process your order.

We wish everyone a joyous holiday season,
from our hearts to yours!

7 Likes

All WF 50% off at GremberryFarms.com

6 Likes

Thanks for the great share @gsnap.

6 Likes

Thanks for the share @Gsnap I think I’ll take advantage of it. I have been wanting to get some more of their stuff.

Also, they don’t have descriptions but you can get them here.

6 Likes

asMODus has another 60% off sale going on until 12/27/20, and they have a lot more mods back in stock, including all three colors of the Minikin Kodama 21700 Stabwood Mod.
Hurry and use code code “ 60off

6 Likes

For anyone that might be interested…‘www.vaporempire.com’ has the Lost Vape Centauras in black on black, for $114.69. Sounded like a good price , to me.

4 Likes

Love that mod and VC10% drops the price down even further…hmmmm, I don’t have the black on black…must resist

4 Likes

10% at Vapor Empire? Well SHIT

3 Likes