Good Vape Deals & Discount Codes 2019!

ENABLER ALERT! @Mjag forced me to order the mini RDA, chuff cap, and RTA. The RTA is a few years old and I am not expecting much, but it was about $12 with the discount so thought I would give it a try. They processed the order and got it in the mail in less than a day.

3 Likes

Looks like the fish wrapped in a newspaper worked, I will call off Vitoā€¦I only ask for a favor in return :thinking:ā€¦more vape gear :laughing:

They shipped quick, getting my order from Monday today.

3 Likes

Hello everyone! Weā€™re having a 20% off flash sale from now till 06/13/19 @ 12PM PST!

The flash sale will only be on some new additions to our website: Medicine Flower & Molinberry! :slight_smile:

Code: NEWFLAVORS

Nicotine River

Medicine Flower Flavor Concentrates

Medicine Flowerā€™s genuine, food-grade flavors are used for culinary, scent and cosmetic applications. Our flavors are cold-processed using extraction without the use of any colorants, fillers, diluting agents or preservatives. Our flavors areā€¦

Nicotine River

Molinberry Flavor Concentrates

Molinberry is a brand of multipurpose concentrated flavours, manufactured to the highest standards of the industry! There are used and supplied in number of various businesses, like perfumes, scented candles, air fresheners,ā€¦

Expect to see more variety appearing on our site in the upcoming months! Thank you! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I already know what to get via Molinberry but considering the pricing on MF what are the must haves, donā€™t want to go broke :wink:

4 Likes

Thank you my friend, I was reading over @woftam notes on the other thread as well, will post them here for others.

Medicine Flower

• Wild Raspberry - is unmatched by any other on the market I have tried
  • Lemon - is also very very good
  • Dark Chocolate
  • Nectarine
  • Peach

He posted about MB as well since it is on sale too.

Molinberry

• Funky Pineapple - super ripe delicious and yummy
  • Glamour Chocolate I have to work on this a bit more since I think I can push it to replace the INW milk Choc original that I will soon run out of
    Molinberry have a bunch of great flavours they are not super strong but Marcelina and her Hubby used to work for inw (I believe they were inw flavour boffins)
4 Likes

In addition to the Lemon and Dark Chocolate already recommended, obviously Iā€™m going to suggest Butterscotch! lol

Iā€™d also consider their milk chocolate.

3 Likes

I remember your love of MF Butterscotch and since you also like FW Natural Butterscotch I know youā€™re a man of good taste, itā€™s in the cart :wink:

4 Likes

I am wondering if the ones NR are offering are diluted since they list PG as one of the ingredients? Hopefully, it is not the case and just an error or it could be a new line from MF or all the PG sensitive people are not so PG sensitive after all (entirely possible since the usage is very low that there isnā€™t enough pg to trigger a reaction). MF have never been very good with providing details on their flavourings despite a requirement that they do so I have asked for msds before and been ignored.

5 Likes

25% off on FA at ecigExpress
Save 25% when you use the code: FLAVOURART25
and Bullcity has a FA deal too

https://www.bullcityflavors.com/fa-make-the-switch/

Thereā€™s a competition at FA for the best tobacco recipe with FA flavours only so I guess thatā€™s why they have the discounts.

North Americans only though.

5 Likes

4 Likes

Good deals thread should probably be changed to enablers anon.

On the off chance anyone is looking for a bargain priced mech - I have not tried this one but asMODus make some nice kit and $116 off rrp is nice.
For $23.90 it is a nice price point.

asmodus_rose_finch_mechanical_mod_full_colors

@Steampugs damn you and your carbon topside review you made me get 2 (the blue and the white well they call it white anyhow). Picked em up for $120 bones ea of all places FT was the best price I found.

5 Likes

Youā€™ll fucking love it mate Iā€™m sure, I canā€™t put the thing down itā€™s awesome :wink:

5 Likes

https://wizardlabs.us

3 Likes

5 Likes

Liquidbarn is having a sale too, up to 50% off some items, 40% off there flavors. Might have to stock up on Vanilla Ice Cream at that discount :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Real Flavours have currently got a blowout sale 50% off on a bunch of flavours if you buy from
https://www.realspices.com/ you can get a further 20% off using RS20 (i am pretty sure they can be stacked)

4 Likes

Oh if you have any recipes that use RF bourbon it is being discontinued so buy up (I hope they donā€™t kill the aged bourbon cream it is one of their best flavours)

4 Likes

Looks like Realspices is having issues atm (or has been redirected to the main rf site) not sure what is going on there

4 Likes

25% Off at Nicotineriver.com

3 Likes

$10.99 for OFRF GEAR RTA! ENDS TODAY 7-31-19

It is decent, some like it more than others. Not my favorite single coil RTA but a sweet deal for sure.

6 Likes