Good Vape Deals and Discount codes 2021

I couldn’t find that thread, so I felt free to open it.

8 Likes

Upcoming Fasttech CNY sale

8 Likes

I think with the Dutch flavor ban upcoming we won’t see this deal repeated. Flavorah for 0.99 cents.
E-wolk.nl

Even with shipping costs of EUR 15 to the US it’s a good deal depending on how much of the Flavors you get.

6 Likes

@SwaggyShane has kindly supplied VC with its very own discount code
Use code
COMMUNITY for 17% off!

Thank you Shane

8 Likes

Evolve boards on sale
https://www.evolvapor.com/

6 Likes

Haven’t purchased from these guys in a few years(their from my home state of CT),but they never stopped sending mail. 40% off!

\ 500x143

Bluebirdstheword.com

NO LONGER FULFILLING ORDERS

AFTER MARCH 27TH

We want to give you an opportunity to stock up.

Use coupon code

"TY40"

EDIT: “Bluebird50” Good for 50% off til 3-27-21 @ 10:00AM EST

5 Likes

https://www.roadsidevapes.com/collections/mechanical-mods
@SthrnMixer I thought you might be interested in some of the mech mods. They still have some decent selections

7 Likes

Thanks Dan. I think I’ll sit on my current stock of gear and see what shakes out in another year or so. Waiting on the emerging black market :wink:

6 Likes

Right on, wasn’t sure if you were still looking. I’m curious too, to see how it all “shakes out”

5 Likes

@SthrnMixer check out the sxmini thread… Asher Hemp will be moving the mod and accessories for a while, as long as he can… I know you might need coils or res/tanks for your nano… :slight_smile:

I slid an order in yesterday so when I get mine… will post up :slight_smile: :v:

Me 3… oh and @Dan_the_Man my mvp5… only lasted a month and it died on me… might have been a fluke… I did nothing wrong… ended up having to toss it, as the place I picked it up from would not exchange it.

3 Likes

I’ve never seen a site devoted to mech! Beautiful stuff here! Dan, Robert…What should I do? :thinking:
Nahh, I can’t spend anymore anyway!

4 Likes

That sucks!! I wanted the MVP5 to stick in my bug out bag but it would really suck if it didn’t last long.

4 Likes

Yeah no… It did not make me happy one bit.

I feel this bit here with the mail ban is a move to end open systems. the non-removable battery was just not such a hot idea. They are only going to last but so long.

Take the mechs tho… with replaceable/rechargeable batteries, they will last a lifetime, if you keep them maintained. Clean contacts, and solid batteries. Battery safety and knowing a bit on Ohm’s law, otherwise those that are not prepared for the next move to closed systems might end up either smoking or walk away from both. I guess time will tell, @Dan_the_Man

4 Likes

bought 14 bottles at e-wolk.nl and paid 21.86 euro shipping costs included , the same day also bought 5 flavors of flavorah from chefs flavors in the UK and paid 35.62 € shipping included, but then had to pay at home again Pay 26 € for costums costs. So buying something in the UK is no longer an option for me since they left the EC.

These are from e-wolk.nl

6 Likes

I see Flavorah!!

Yes, watch where you shop now, @django55 but have to admit… those flv’s are worth it! :smiley:
Glad you found a better spot for you… :red_car:

5 Likes

Anyone want an aspire mixx in the UK this a great deal ! . Got one on the way :smiley:

https://www.ukaspirevendor.co.uk/products/aspire-sunbox-mixx-18650-bundle-deal?_pos=11&_sid=589f75dbe&_ss=r

4 Likes

Just got this email with a code if it helps anyone for anything

4 Likes

Pre memorial day sale. Not a lot of stuff but I picked up the Troll X, Arbiter, Aries 2 and a Facon King along with some coils. The tanks came out to the $20 range and the discount is automatically applied in the cart. Didn’t let me add multiple packs of coils though if they had discounts on the description page for multiples.

4 Likes

Thanks for this, Mike! :smiley: :+1:

4 Likes

Thanks out to @whthek

2 Likes