Going to give CAP VC another go

For the longest time, I’ve had a reaction to SOME compound in some of the CAP flavors including CAP VC, French Vanilla and a few others. Almost like an aftertaste or note. Decided to toss my very old bottles of CAP VC v1. and v2. and ordered a fresh CAP VC v1, French Vanilla and a few others, and am going to try it again.

Let’s see what happens after all this time. The GVC is smelling damn assed good already.

7 Likes

I hope it works out for you! I have that GVC steeping :tada:

3 Likes

I love (CAP) Vanilla Custard :yum: vaping some right now, hopefully it works out for you too

3 Likes

Wow that will need at least 6-8 weeks - when you say try it again you really are going all out. Hope it works for you this time around.

4 Likes

Go big or go home @woftam, trying to face my fears LOL.

7 Likes

You’ve reached the maximum number of likes today. Please wait 13 hours before trying again.

4 Likes

hahaha yup you are doing that for sure.

3 Likes

When I first started DIY’ing I had tried to use v2’s, and had a bottle of CAP VC v.2 since then. After I read up on the real science of dik’s etc. started getting some v.1’s. Both my bottles are fairly old, so I’m starting over with some fresh ones, to see if that makes a difference. I’m a VC fan boy, so when I first found out that “note” that was off-putting for me within some of the CAP vanilla’s it was heartbreaking.

4 Likes

Ya i would die without my vc1 (ok that is a bit too much drama ) i would be very very sad. The day after i got 500ml (i was super low and had to mix a metric shit ton to catch up). Bam 130ml down

6 Likes

How long are you steeping the VC on average ?

3 Likes

He’s gone sleeps :sleeping:. I always give it 4 weeks minimum.

3 Likes

He sleeps for 4 weeks??..omg…:anguished:

lazy motherf…

7 Likes

It definitely feels like it at times :rofl:

4 Likes

I give anything with vc1 in it 4 weeks and double the time if it is over 6% - not hard and fast but a ballpark I use.

7 Likes

No joke! VC v1 blew me away at 8%…there’s no WAY anyone could talk me into using it at 15%!

Good luck indeed! (But don’t be afraid to dial it back to 4-6% and try it again before giving up on it :wink: …if it comes to that!)

5 Likes

Roger that @Sprkslfly You KNOW I thought of that before mixing right ?? “Hmmmm, I’ve not been able to vape any CAP VC, but am going to TRY it again. Maybe I should go light…”.

Hehe. Once I saw that The_Ckemist stated that was Grant’s original recipe, completely erased from the interwebs when he started selling, I had to at least try it, to see. If it blows up my face, will def. try cutting the VC in half. If indeed it IS the original recipe, I was curious to see 2.0% of EM, but what do I know.

4 Likes

Looking at the color of it, it looks like he steeps it for a month at least…

Or it’s as old as his website style… 10+ years… :rofl:

http://www.grantsvanillacustard.com/product-category/100ml

7 Likes

Funnily enough, that red is what I see if I leave an atty for a while after vaping (CAP) Vanilla Custard e-liquids… Is he wringing out his old cottons?? :confounded:

5 Likes

6 Likes

@Grubby Seed Steeping !!!

4 Likes