Gofundme for Mike Caporale aka 'The Vapin Trucker' - PLEASE HELP

What a great bunch of people I hang out with! :pray: :+1:

9 Likes

Wow, so sorry to hear about Mike but not surprised at the love and help from the community.

Will donate to help someone who has helped so many.

You all are legends, why I love this community so much

9 Likes

Anyone have an Instagram post I can repost to get more eyes to the gofundme?

10 Likes

Not yet bud but you could use this banner and the gfm link

https://gofund.me/7fbc9e9d

7 Likes

That’s a really good point, I’ll do that today, cheers @Mjag :+1: :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Good to hear, the note I got back from Eric was nice, I am here to help for sure :+1:

8 Likes

There you go, I’m gonna throw it out myself now :wink: cheers @Mjag :ok_hand: :heart: :+1: :sunglasses:

9 Likes

Tweeted this out :+1:t2:

10 Likes

Posted and linked on IG :+1:

7 Likes

Thanks a lot out to @WonderFlavors, and @BullCityFlavors for generously donating to Mike’s GoFundMe campaign. It would take me TOO long to thank every one ELSE to who donated as well, including @Rocky02852 for donating TWICE !!!

8 Likes

Could not miss the chance of showing that I am an egocentric maniac… so I donated… and that’s whatt all egocentric maniacs should do… donate donate donate… ( So they talk about you…) :rofl: :joy: If they don’t… well, you know you’ve done a good thing and helped a friend!

7 Likes

prizes /giveaways made just waiting on some 510 and good to go

11 Likes

Just so very very cool, you are indeed a true legend and craftsman sir :ok_hand::ok_hand::heart::heart::heart::sunglasses:

9 Likes

Really nice work there, Scott!

8 Likes

Sharing the gofund me link on FB in Italy as well!!

7 Likes

Thanks a lot Frank. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

If you are on the book of face

7 Likes

510s in and fitted all ready to go

8 Likes

Just a teaser for what to expect from The Vapin Trucker’s fundraiser event on 7th May, We’ve accumulated these prizes in just over a week, and we still have nearly 3 to go.

HUGE thank you to all the sponsors who have been INCREDIBLY generous with their donations, It’s companies like yours, the ones that give back to the community in their time of need, that make this industry as amazing as it is. More details on prizes to follow in the coming weeks. We told you this would be big.

9 Likes

2 posts were split to a new topic: Vapin Trucket Fundraiser Tickets OPEN NOW