Ghetto Atty Holder!

£3.50 from Hobbycraft. Took the lid off and was good to go.

6 Likes

£1.50 for plastic carton of 15 eggs, Eat the eggs, take the lid off and good to go! My wife used to use Hobbycraft until it became obvious anything they sell can be bought other places like Home Bargains for a third of the price, very expensive store!

4 Likes

Tell me about it. It’s a rip off, but the gf is an art teacher so she loves the place.

4 Likes

They sell wooden boxes which are slightly more sturdier but pretty much the same as shoe boxes, for the price I would expect a pair of shoes inside!

4 Likes

Indeed. Pretty much all I say when I’m in there is: “holy shit look how much that is” £2.50 for 4 bog roll tubes!

4 Likes

Only problem with egg box’s is the risk of salmonella,and how many times do walk round a kitchen store thinking I could use that rack in me cupboard for tanks and stuff

4 Likes

@Edwina Currie is in the building! :rofl:

4 Likes

Are you married? I don’t get cupboard space!

4 Likes

I’m not married but I do live in the gf’s house which she owns herself outright and yet I can have any cupboard I want!

3 Likes

I do this as well. Literally walk round shops thinking what I can adapt to use for vaping somehow.

3 Likes

Ha ha yep married I’ve got a wall cupboard a bed draw and all the space under the units behind the plinths

3 Likes

Marriage is clearly overrated!

3 Likes

Yeah ya got to beg for a cupboard

4 Likes

I suppose I can’t moan got a massive glass display cabinet and tall shelf unit for all my mods but things like kitchen cupboards are for food, plates cups etc! Of course I have drawers but like I have clothes! I think the main issue is we live in a tiny one bed flat!

3 Likes

That’ll do it!

4 Likes

All that in a tiny flat! Madness!

4 Likes

Why are we shouting?!

4 Likes

We do have a living room lol!

5 Likes