Get em before they are gone -DIYFS

If you like any of the following get them now before the reformulation happens (JIC)

One of the manufacturers of a component flavour used in Holy Holy Grail RY4, Holy Vanilla, and Gooey Butter Cake, is discontinuing the manufacture of it.

There is a v2 available but as it stands it could be better or worse so if you like the originals I would buy up before they are gone

6 Likes

Don’t forget the ECF20 coupon code if your ordering direct. Thanks for the heads up @woftam

2 Likes

Any other flavors you think are must haves from DIYFS? Gonna order the 2 Holy’s as I do enjoy them and GBC is just so so for me so no reorder there. Heard good things about Mr. Good Stuff and Cookie, might order those. Just asking as your tastes line up with mine, never had a bad recommendation from you.

I don’t have many of their flavours they are a bit hard to get over here but if you find more that you like mate LMK

1 Like

I forgot about the free sample they included, French Cafe Napoleon. Just tried it single flavor @ 5% and it is tasty. Not tasting any coffee, more like they described, a sweet vanilla flavor. Not too sure if it is a reorder but will wait and see how it steeps.

1 Like

All DIYFS’s flavors that are affected by the manufacturers unavailability of the ingredients used in their flavors. The manufacturer discontinued the needed ingredients affecting several flavors.

The following flavors are available for 30 days or less from the date posted, except for one, the original of number one is NO longer available:

1. HOLY HOLY GRAIL RY4 V1 - none available! (A V2 available)
  2. HOLY VANILLA V1 (V2 available.)
  3. IRISH CREAM
  4. FRENCH VANILLA
  5. FRENCH CAFE NAPOLEON
  6. CAFE NAPOLEON
  7. ANGEL FOOD CAKE
  8. JAG JUICE
  9. CLEARLY GRAPE
  10. PILLOW TALK
  11. Any SOUR CANDY flavors
  12. DULCE DE LECHE
  13. SOUR APPLE
2 Likes

Developed came out with a peacan pudding pie recipe and it had vta vanilla cream in it. One question was a sub for it, the developed account said that hv v1 was the only thing close. So maybe the vta can be subbed for hv1.

1 Like