Gear Stash

Please elaborate

3 Likes

A list where I can put in all the gear that I have, like the flavour list. So that I can check the list after reading a review to see if I have it or not instead of emptying out a very big box and dig through it.
Just kidding (I have two boxes) :laughing:

7 Likes

Great idea, I’ll work on it later on :+1:

6 Likes

Seriously, that’s doable?
I thought I was just blowing wind out of my ass :wind_face:

6 Likes

Like woftam said, gear stash, not sure I want to add every device ever made though unless woftam can create a magic list lol

7 Likes

I think it may be easier for everyone to just manually enter their gear eventually Jim and Mike will have it all anyhow after that it could be just a slider like a flavour stash. :rofl:

I could sort out a list of brands.

But it is a good idea - an ask before you buy kinda thing

9 Likes

I just realised I would have to dig through those boxes, make a manual list and then enter them all.
I’m starting to feel depressed :scream:
:bulb: I could just visit the various places I’ve been buying my shit and look at my orders :sunny:
Still a harrowing job :tired_face:

6 Likes

Yep, haha!

6 Likes

Hey, I resemble that remark :wink::laughing:

Yeah, would be much easier for people to enter what they have, make then model and the database will eventually fill up. Think it would be great to have a 10 star system as well for build quality, performance in both watts and TC and overall value. Would be like a review database for actual users and something I don’t think any other site has. 10 stars is way better than 5 stars IMO and people can see which mods or tanks have the highest ratings.

I know I had linked it before but for audio there is a site that has user generated reviews http://www.audioreview.com/user-reviews.html

5 Likes

Great googly moogly and mother of pearl! I will have to hire at least 4 seductively attired female assistants to catalog all the gear and then present it to me for evaluation. The whole process could take months, even years! I like @Mjag 's idea for an easy ratings system based on specific criteria.

8 Likes

You Sir are a genius :grin: Can I attend the interviews and will it be at the Spearmint Rhino?

6 Likes

Well we could consolidate all our gear and then hire 8 employees. Then you can have an equal say in the hiring and interviews.

5 Likes

Meh, forget about the gear, let’s just get the employees :wink:

Besides, consolidating that much vape gear would require about 347 semi truck give or take. The logistics are mind boggling :sunglasses::triumph::triumph::triumph:

5 Likes

Pff, that’s me off the hook :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Well we went from a simple list to a full on gear review format so I’ll try my best to get this done this week, shouldn’t be too hard to implement :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

I think it maybe easier to keep any rating system a super simple star system if it was implemented - And maybe just steal the notes/stars code from the flavour database.

5 Likes

Oh, I didn’t know you were available. I would gladly trade all the assistants for you. You can dress however you want. :hugs:

6 Likes

Have I missed any brands here… :thinking:

MOUU
IPHA
FOWEED
Artery
Ehpro
Joyetech
Eleaf
WISMEC
Advken
AFK STUDIO