Game Changer wait list

I’d love to be added to the waiting list if that’s possible

5 Likes

Im not sure if I am on the list in this thread, or not…but now I will be…I think I just commented or messaged a while ago…anywho, put me on the list :smiley:

5 Likes

Hey Hoff when did you sneak in bud good to see you here

4 Likes

Hey, @anon96069639, I’m not sure if I’m already on the list from previous posts, as I may have only exclaimed my excitement for your product.

Please put me on the list for the small version. I’ll be using the Dremel 4000.

Thanks!

6 Likes

Excellent! I currently have a dremel 4000, which I believe was one of the ones it’s compatible with. Though, I’ll more than likely purchase a new one to be used for this purpose. Which, I would probably just go with another 4000.

Ive been thinking about which size to get, and I think I want the small one. I don’t think I would need a large one, If I’m not steeping for months…

6 Likes

Heya Simon, I’ve been on here for a little while now, I haven’t been on the forum, except for the GC…I started getting my flavors in the stash a while back, so much to do yet!

6 Likes

Thought I should add I would prefer the larger option compatible with the Dremel.

7 Likes

Hello! Would you please put me on the list? REALLY need this! Thank you!!

7 Likes

I guess I should add I’m looking for the smaller one and will be using it with a dremel. Thanks.

5 Likes

One more question, I have a Dremel 3000, that should be new enough to work with it, yes? Thanks.

5 Likes

And thank you Sir for your quick reply and developing this amazing device for us!

7 Likes

Hi Guitarded. I’d like a small one which I’ll use with a Dremel. Thank you.

9 Likes

Yes please, put me on the list.

4 Likes

Welcome aboard @Cosmic @natbone and @icratt !

5 Likes

Please add me to the list. I would like the larger size. I don’t have a rotary tool right now but I will buy one that suits.

5 Likes

Hi.
I’d like to be on the list as well.
Please put me down for the larger size for the Dremel 4000.
Thank you for your efforts in making something like this available for us regular folks.

7 Likes

Harvesting the death of steeping…
Nym well played!!! :rofl: :beers:

Welcome to VC!

8 Likes

Well shit. Day one on this forum and you guys already got me reaching for my wallet.

I can’t be odd man out. @anon96069639 Add me to your list. And do try to have my item ready by the time this 1 Liter of DIYFS Vanilla Ice Cream base steeps. See what I did there? :slight_smile:

I have a Dremel 3000

9 Likes

Small size for me please. My rotary tool Ozito-Rtk-2100.

If you read the first post in this thread you will note that the GC is a very specific fit to certain rotary tools which have been listed, Black and Decker RTX, Dremel 4000 or Tacklife.
So unfortunately the Game Changer will not fit the Ozito brand which I think is found mainly in Australia and New Zealand.
It is also not recommended to use an old rotary tool as it may contaminate your juice mix, so best to buy a new one for the purpose.

6 Likes