Friday Plans?

Happy Friday everyone :smiley:

So what plans do you all have this weekend? I think I will be sat outside with a vape in hand chilling out! I have a few new e-cigs to try out so that should keep me occupied :joy:

7 Likes

Its Friday so its a few bottles of Spitfire Gold and chill out with a tobacco vape in the sun.

6 Likes

Having a 12 yard lugger delivered this morning so I can clear out construction debris and some other accumulated crap. Always love lugger day.

7 Likes

After 3 days of being a mother and working 12 hours a dayโ€ฆim going to do absolutely naff all tonight other than sort Mjags artwork out for his latest review, eat junk food, sink a few beers and watch something on the telly that requires zero interlect, preferably with lots of explosions and hot busty womenโ€ฆ ,:grin::ok_hand:

9 Likes

Iโ€™m planning not to plan. A little of this. A little of that. Take it as it comes.

10 Likes

Build, wick, mix, build, wrap wire, mix, wick, clean tanks, wash bottles and beakers. Maybe take a break to shower and eat.

6 Likes

I do that crap on the clock! Definitely not on a Friday evening.

5 Likes

Thanks for sharing guys! i hope you all had a great weekend :smiley: I did exactly what I set out to do :smiley:

3 Likes