Freemax Mesh Pro 2 renamed Maxus Pro?

I saw eccigity’s email and it mentions the Freemax Maxluke tank…oh my, a new Freemax tanks I say…must buy is always my reaction. The further I look into it it looks just like the Fireluke 3 but says 28mm so that can’t be correct can it? I am guessing that is the overall dimensions with the bubble glass.

I then Google it and find they have a Maxus Pro, ohhh, sure looks a lot like the Mesh Pro 2 and then I find some sites listing it as both so I guess it is just a renaming?

@Freemaxvape can you clear this up?

5 Likes

Yeah the Maxus Pro basically is the Mesh Pro, but a little fancier. I picked up 3 of the Maxus to go with my multitude of FreeMaxMeshPro’s
It was originally rumored that the new tank would take different coils, but I can confirm that the coils are interchangeable as well as the glass tube :ok_hand:

4 Likes

Yeah, I picked up 1 too along with a selection of new SS904L coils but when first released it was called the Mesh Pro 2, on the box it says M Pro 2. The Maxus part threw me off, had 2 in my cart to order when I realized I was confused.

The new SS904L coils are just as good, maybe a little better.

4 Likes

I’ve been just re-coiling with the old ones (Kanthal single or doubles) because I got so many, but did pick up some SS single coils on Black Friday sale, but think they are the M Pro 1 coils :thinking:
Will have to try one next change :ok_hand:
I think the ones that came with the new tanks had blue o-rings, probably got extras of those it the boxes too

3 Likes

Yeah, pretty sure your right, the new ones have blue orings.

I wasn’t too impressed with the new single coil but the dual is pretty tasty just like the originals

3 Likes

Yeah the duals are what I run, but the singles are my next best choice.
As far as the MaxLuke Tank, think that replaced the Fireluke 2 , different tank than the maxpro AFAIK, I think the Fireluke 2 came on the Twister which I have but rarely use due to the fire button started sticking ON same thing happened with the smok stick V8

3 Likes

Mesh Pro is my favorite subtank hands down (nudging out the Falcons by a whisker). Will definately be purchasing a couple of these bad boys some time soon :+1:

3 Likes

FastTech currently has Maxus Pro for $25.53 (using code MAP) with free shipping. :grinning:

3 Likes

They got them here in the US for a good price and a pre-xmas sale should be cheaper than fasttech

3 Likes

I got three of the Maxus Pro’s so far from vaporider.deals
They got um for $24.49 right now,

2 Likes

It is like $21 when you use the 25% off code in the link I posted, I think free shipping over $30. They got the coils in too, gonna place an order today

3 Likes