Freemax Launches RBA Deck for M Pro

I can’t wait to get my hands on some of these, I haven’t found anybody stocking these yet, would like to pick up a few of them before the shipping ban;

6 Likes

Watched the video…nice looking setup! Taking a peek around the net for you!

4 Likes

@Rocky02852, you had me @

4 Likes

Well I knew that pic would suck you in,
Gotta love the HoneyComb air flow :tada:

3 Likes

Big Launch day hoopla and none available even from FreeMax :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Available April 6th, Rocky…too late

https://www.heavengifts.com/product/Freemax-M-Pro-RBA-Coil.html

3 Likes

I took a gamble and pre-ordered 3 mesh pro rba’s from Sourcemore last week,

3 Likes

I wouldn’t mind one for myself either.
I’ll wait to see who brings it in around here

3 Likes

Being someone who just doesn’t in general use stock coil tanks Freemax are one of my few exceptions due to the flavour, longevity of the coils and no leaking despite large bottom cyclops. So this RBA needs to be exceptional and not give any leaking else you would be better off with the stock coils which is a hell of a compliment to Freemax as usually i would take an RBA every time!

4 Likes

I’m with you on this. Freemax coils is a creature to be reckoned with. Coil life and flavour is exceptional

4 Likes

I received my RBA’s from Sourcemore a little over a week ago, I did one build so far with the included coils / cotton and No Leaks. A little less airflow compared to the single stock coils but so far so good :+1:

4 Likes

They included cotton. Which one? I think their cotton rocks as well.

4 Likes

Yeah, the package says it comes with one pc Cotton Bacon. Probably enough to wick 3 times :ok_hand:

4 Likes

Not their flax cotton mix?, pity that gives zero break in and holds the liquid much better preventing leaking!

4 Likes

I was hoping the same. It also last quite long on the flavour producing side. I think they should market their cotton brands in future

4 Likes

Would be my cotton of choice especially for RDL single coil RTA’s!

4 Likes