Free shipping at Hiliq

You’re in on the exclusive news!
Our Annual Free Shipping event for 2023 has an official date now!

Be sure to highlight your calendar for November 8, 2023, through November 10, 2023. This 48-hour Birthday Blowout kicks off and wraps up at 9 AM, Beijing time.
Early Birds Get the Worm! The first 20 orders will enjoy a $5USD rebate!
www.hiliq.com
We can’t emphasize this enough — this opportunity comes around just once a year, so be sure to seize the moment! Prepare your orders and bring along more friends to join in on the savings!

5 Likes

Wish I could get nic from overseas…. 20ml is the max you can get here…. Until I can find nic, I smoke this

4 Likes

What are you filling your bowl with? A mild shag or, a pressed matured flake?

3 Likes

It’s the owner’s own blend, it’s an aromatic blend that smells like raisins and vanilla. Loose cut I believe….

The guy is 80 years old and still works there with his wife and daughters. Used to buy smokes from them 20 years ago and 2 of them still remember me…. It’s got wooden floors and smells like cedar from the humidors… closer to the back it smells like cigars because he smokes inside still I think

4 Likes

Reminds me of my pipe smoking days. I must admit that I only enjoyed English blends: aromatic casings were never for me. I even used to trade in rare ViPers (Virginia Perique blends [obviously only with true St. James Parish Perique) and the best Balkans (true Latakia is still in short supply as people always love their wars) . Although, I always kept the finest thing I found as my New Year’s bowl in my favourite freehand.

4 Likes

You can @JoelSq.
Just ask hiliq to disguise it for you. They will put a different label on the paperwork and the bottle.
I’ve got one that says Rose essence :grin:
They are familiar with the problems around nicotine in a lot of countries and want to continue to sell it to you and therefore bend the rules.

4 Likes

That is very nice of them. As I’m in the UK, Nicotine Hub happily keeps me stocked up in freebase, salt and hybrid. Although, they haven’t carried Salt-Malate in over a year: My favourite for MTL, starter, and wizardly cocktail recipes - the pH and undertones makes it perfect for them.

3 Likes