[FIXED] Emoji Picker

half screen it will show

1 Like

I have small screen or large, nothing in between here but I can type them in manually like so :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Only the typing method works for me ATM. :smiley:

3 Likes

I recently updated discourse and wondered if the emoji picker was working for you guys / gals again :thinking:

2 Likes

If your using chrome, try resizing the composer, move the blue bar up a bit

2 Likes

Im using firefox too and dont have any issue, try resizing the composer while using firefox and see if it pops up for you

1 Like

:grinning: Yep the resizing works for me in Chome :+1:

2 Likes

This should be fixed now, there was a bug in a plugin :+1:

4 Likes

Thanks @Grubby :+1:

3 Likes

Quick question/request…

Since practically no one seems to use the :wine_glass: in the quick emoticon selection, can we replace it with the one with the three question marks over the smiley face? (not sure what it’s called, but I refer to it as the :wtf: icon…) lol

2 Likes

I cant see one that matches ??? over a smily face there is a ZZZ but if you post the one you mean I can change it

3 Likes

I’m fucking it up, I’ll just go and sit in the corner :confounded:

3 Likes

Hrmmmm… I don’t see it listed either.
I briefly looked into seeing if they had a master list of emoticons on the discourse site, and noticed that they have 4 or 5 master lists to choose from, so I’m guessing it is in another list (that we don’t use). Ahhh well…

I really wish we had ‘quick access’ to ani-gifs…
wtf-emoticon
Figures. That one isn’t working.

sherv net/cm/emo/word/wtf-question-mark-sign-smiley-emoticon.gif

3 Likes

Ok looks like I managed to add it.

:wtf:

5 Likes

Close! :laughing:
Appreciate your efforts!!

I need to clear my cache and make sure that it’s not just my browser that’s borked… BRB

2 Likes

It does work but for some reason I have to refresh to show it - is that the right image?
If you can find a better one in png with a clear bg point me at it and i will swap it out :+1:

3 Likes

Will see what I can come up with!

3 Likes

Looks fine to me :thinking:

2 Likes