First new dripper in a long time - The Despot

I have bought various atomizers and hybrid devices made by the brilliant Van and Del, the Croatian dynamic duo. The Line, Silver Dog and Silver Fox all of which I still use. I stopped buying for a good few years, but watched as their atomizers were released, never having spare cash at the right time.
When I saw that they were working on a new dripping/squonking atty it was lucky that I had some cash.
It is a beautiful looking RDA which employs “Air Lloyds” of which there are three; 1mm, 2mm and 3mm - mtl, rdl and dl. Thus far I have got the rdl in place.
I have only had it a day and am currently waiting for the mod it will sit on to arrive (SVB 21700 M) and it wiil be set up as a mtl squonking atty.

I will update and possibly review when the combo is up and running.

For now my first impressions are that it is a beautifully engineered dripper that gives great flavour and vapes like a champ

11 Likes

Sexy, slim, and tight @Mark.

4 Likes

So, those Air Lloyds fit beneath the deck, line up with the holes in the body…and the hole in the center directs air up under the coil? Just guessing here.

3 Likes

Yes they are secured with two pegs with o rings into recesses in the base and the ends sit in channels sealed with o rings. The coil sits directly over them. Works very well.

4 Likes

I can say I’ve never seen anything like that before! Very cool!

3 Likes

O my no wonder you’ve not bought anything for a long time super nice and the mech looks good to

4 Likes

Thats really cool :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Welcome to the VC @Tim_solway87.

4 Likes

Welcome to VC, @Tim_solway87 :wave:

3 Likes

Thank you :heart:

5 Likes

Hi @Tim_solway87. Welcome mate, glad you made it.

3 Likes

Welcome @Tim_solway87, make yourself at home mate.

4 Likes