Finish this Sentence - Fun Story Game

Bottom’s up! :stuck_out_tongue: then @SessionDrummer pulls out his…

6 Likes

IPV4, and SteamCrave RDTA, and filled it with …

6 Likes

Flavor west yellow cake.

6 Likes

Lured by this intense flavor @darthy arrived…

4 Likes

A pirate with a mod in place of his missing leg, who said

4 Likes

Argh ye scurvy land lovers, me 18650’s be flat who’s got a …

3 Likes

…filthy flea infested bilge rat me can suck on instead?

@Steampugs, who was busy swabbing the deck of the seafaring vape shop, wearing nothing but his skivvies and nipple tassles, stopped to say…

4 Likes

Could you yank the left one of these before my wife…

3 Likes

…comes back and has a go?

@SthrnMixer already yanked me right one and now me left one is…

2 Likes

… feeling left out.

As the pirate gently caressed @Steampugs left nipple tassel, in walks @muth, @SessionDrummer, and @SmilingOgre who all found the sight to be…

3 Likes

…one they had grown all too familiar with.

@SmilingOgre, having netted his quota of yard squabblers for the day, bellies up to the vape counter and requests his favorite eliquid, …

3 Likes

And says, you better get the postman blood percentage right this time or I’ll be back tomorrow to…

4 Likes

…put this ogre sized boot up your ass, and eat your cat.

Trembling with fear the vape shop owner passes @SmilingOgre a bottle of…

2 Likes

Orphan tears.

2 Likes

Meanwhile, @muth and @SessionDrummer join in on some tassle tugging fun just as @SmokyBlue falls off her stool laughing at…

1 Like

Which he readily folded into his favorite recipe and declared it the Opiate of the People. As he raised his golden Broadside high and inhaled it’s mystical fog, the…

3 Likes

…the dead fools who over dripped their ultra concentrates.

3 Likes

Shortly thereafter, the whole gang (including little Peter Criss, who is now vaping a juice called “Beth was My Song Dammit!”) piles into a pizza truck, turned shaggin’ & vapin’ wagon, and sped off towards…

3 Likes

The vape signal, hanging Low over the city.

3 Likes

The vape signal hung over an abandoned warehouse where a lone man stood clearly in distress. As the gang screeched to a halt and jumped out of the fog filled truck saying with heroic gusto “what’s the vape emergency my good fellow?” The lone man responded…

2 Likes