Feeling sick, nausea

Hi. Im new to this group and hoping for some advice.
Started vaping in November 22. Pod Salt Ice menthol 20mg nic on Innokin Adept.
Was absolutely fine and did well.
Recently it has started to make me feel sick. Within minutes of my first morning vape i start feeling sick and it never goes away.
On the advice of my supplier i dropped to 10mg Nic but it has not helped.
I have read that it could be an intolerance to PG or VG and i know you can get varying strength combinations but i wonder if a small drop in either would make any difference.
Has anyone else experienced this and what did they do please

4 Likes

Welcome to vaping community, thanks for joining us :smile:

I’ve experienced some nausea when vaping high nicotine eliquid that said it goes away after a while.

Some people are allergic to PG and I believe the eliquid you are vaping is 50% PG and 50% VG so that could be it also, maybe try a higher VG liquid

4 Likes

Thank you

4 Likes

Welcome to the VC @Mooknight. As @Grubby it is typical to have that reaction if the NIC levels are too high. You had mentioned a possible PG allergy, which could also be possible. I personally can’t use cooling agents, so that’s on the table, and/or the brand of POD. I don’t know if you DIY or not, but even changing up to a completely different brand, or mixing your own could help.

3 Likes

Hi there. Thanks for that. I might look for an alternative menthol. I cannot do the fruit flavours, great to start but then i find them too sickly. Back to the shop i go!!

4 Likes