FDA warning to manufacturers

And meanwhile, shares of Big Tobacco stocks rise sharply…

7 Likes

Fuck em
10 times

8 Likes

Do they make you randy, baby? :rofl:

6 Likes

Crazy stupid, take away the e-cigarette and all the youth turn to smoking whatever they can or worse, taking pills that seem to be readily available these days…

7 Likes

Very well could make it worse. These are adolescents. Those bizarre little creatures that are playing with the taboos of their past life with partially formed brains that can’t yet fully comprehend consequences. Appearing “adult” may heighten their curiosity. As always, leave it to the guberment to fuck it up beyond all repair.

6 Likes

I don’t know about that, it is if their goal is to keep children safe. If however their goal is to keep people addicted to cigarettes so they spend a lot of money on it and get sick in the process, there’s a lot of profits to be had.
You need a new pool of addicts from every new generation, otherwise smokers just cease to exist.

Call me suspicious, but I think it’s deliberate and very calculated.

7 Likes

Anyone who doesn’t think that, I would call them something other than ‘suspicious’. Complicit and stupid come to mind.

7 Likes

Juul has had a blitz of radio advertisements where I live. They are aimed at parents to educate them about vaping and urge people that don’t smoke or vape to not start. I am guessing they are trying to comply or jump ahead of the game.

7 Likes

Austin powers for the win!!!

3 Likes