Fall and yard work

This is what is keeping me a bit busy and omg so sore!! My yard is better than crossfit!
I thought I would share… if anyone else is doing some clean up or… feel free to share yours too! :slight_smile:

Slow burning, tiny bonfire that grew huge!

This is the corner of the yard I started on…

The corner iarea is where we were working [before]

and then my adult kids chopping wood and stacking it up for this winter

and the corner area is almost cleared, yes… hot dogs and smores were the main event! :slight_smile:
This is what it looked like after… talk about brambles and thorns… I won’t talk on the spiders…
but the stray kitties, I could never get a good picture of them!

and once we are done with my yard… here is a glimpse of my neighbors. He wants us to help him with his jungle! I hope he was joking!!

here is my creek out back… don’t laugh… it is tiny!

Nice spot to sit think and vape… it’s really pretty at night…

4 Likes

Took me a month to clear 2500 foot of overgrown logging road on my property, all by chainsaw, weed trimmer and a riding mower. All by my old self, cut up downed trees as much as 20" in diameter to get them out of the road way. So I feel your pain.

4 Likes

It will be good once I have all this done.
I am planning on selling the house this coming spring… Lots of things on the inside I want to change too before putting it on the market. Looking forward, but means downtime online for me. It’s fine :wink:

I can use a break from the craziness :tada: :rofl:

I can believe it… I have chain saw, sling blade, and a few other toys… all except a riding mower.

4 Likes

Made another dent… I don’t have all the pictures this time…

3 Likes

Crud, somehow I had The Pub muted ??

Just found this. Looking good @SmokyBlue.

3 Likes

Still at it… the never ending yard project! ugg Sd…
I hope your house is coming along now… Have they started yet?

3 Likes

Nooooooo, BUT, I did call the actual project manager, and we have a meeting setup so we know what to do, to prep for the incoming chaos.

2 Likes

Not Fall here but is Spring so time to get the fire fuel out of the ways for summer - less fuel = less fire if one comes through
Before

During (One of the 6 burn piles I have stacked)

After

After After

6 Likes

First things first @woftam, if that’s your yard, I’m moving in. Second, could you PLEASE, pretty PLEASE show the State of California HOW to do that ?? I think they need some help.

3 Likes

Hahah ya @Steampugs and @Grubby have already called it lol

6 Likes

Yer damned fucking right…cock off @SessionDrummer :fu: :laughing:

3 Likes

ROAR @steampugs !!!

3 Likes

I fucking LOVE how you guys talk Pugs. You know, “You Guys” !!!

3 Likes

On second thought Simon, I’m moving over with Paul, so I can learn how to swear proper.

3 Likes

Ya, the American’s are well behind in the art of swearing there needs to be some sort of course at college so you guys can catch up with with the rest of the world

3 Likes

So many of these thread’s I’ve missed… :man_shrugging: They pop up as suggested topics, sometime’s month’s later…

2 Likes