Ever wondered why the world is so messed up? Here's why

The new CDC spokesperson… Baphumat Tattoo, Pentagrams and an odd Heart tattoo I’ve been seeing on other Satanists:

Baphomet is a deity allegedly worshipped by the Knights Templar[3] that subsequently became incorporated into various occult and Western esoteric traditions.[4] The name Baphomet appeared in trial transcripts for the Inquisition of the Knights Templar starting in 1307.[5] It first came into popular English usage in the 19th century during debate and speculation on the reasons for the suppression of the Templar order.[3] Baphomet is a symbol of balance in various occult and mystical traditions, the origin of which some occultists have attempted to link with the Gnostics and Templars,[4] although occasionally purported to be a deity or a demon.[3] Since 1856 the name Baphomet has been associated with the “Sabbatic Goat” image drawn by Éliphas Lévi,[6] composed of binary elements representing the “symbolization of the equilibrium of opposites”:[1] half-human and half-animal, male and female, good and evil, etc.[2] Lévi’s intention was to symbolize his concept of balance, with Baphomet representing the goal of perfect social order.[2]

2 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

@Jose @SthrnMixer @whthek @phattie @SessionDrummer

Watch these… there’s many more.

3 Likes

No, I’m not going to watch them. I’ve seen this kind of shit years ago. I would spend time looking around on the web for these kind of stories. I called it crackpot watch.
The danger of watching this kind of stuff, even for fun, is that your sense of reality gets warped.
I remember Oprah peddling this stuff. “You only have to imagine what it is that you want and you will get it. You only have to open yourself up to it.”

Since I don’t know what that ‘it’ is that I have to open myself up to, I rather not.
None of those dream peddlers was talking about a price.
I don’t know if you ever look into shop windows, but my experience is that when no price tag is visible, the shit is expensive.

You know what a very big factor is in this fucked up world? The dumbing down of the population.

“There is nothing which can better deserve our patronage than the promotion of science and literature.
Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness.”

George Washington, address to congress, 8 January 1790

“Why should we subsidize intellectual curiosity?”

Ronald Reagan, campain speech, 1980

3 Likes

Here’s part of the reason …

https://twitter.com/FightHaven/status/1619334479977320448

1 Like

The reason or the result?

1 Like

Both @jose.

2 Likes

3 Likes

It looks like something backfired and hit the fan :rofl:

https://twitter.com/search?q=cbs%20worship&src=typeahead_click

2 Likes

Listen to the Woke Nazi’s trying to silence her. This is sick.

We have one week of the year dedicated to children’s books. Some writer is always pushed forward to write something for the event.
This year they had chosen a guy who openly promotes paedophilia in his adult books.
They thought it would be a great way to introduce small children to the gender BS.

Parents were furious. ‘Keep that shit away from our children!’ After all the uproar the writer withdrew himself and now the entire media is blowing it up, making it a matter of freedom of speech. 'He’s not allowed to write what he wants."

Yes he is. He can write whatever he wants. Nobody has a problem with what he’s writing about (well, somebody probably will).
Just keep it out of the school. Leave those kids alone FFS.

Now even our PM is speaking out. After telling people to shut up for almost 3 years, he’s defending freedom of speech.
He probably forgot about that. Seems to have a chronic problem with his active memory.

I know he’s a paedophile, so it doesn’t surprise me.
He was the chairman of the youth section of his party between 1988/1992.
That was the same time petitions were circling around in that youth section to lift, or at least considerably lower, the age of consent.

Klaus in Davos is doing the same. Only he’s not petitioning, he is just saying it will be so.
The love gap, as he called it, is divisive and we can’t have that.

The world is completely bonkers.

2 Likes

Rishi Sunak is the son in law of Narayana Murthy who is the founder and chief of Infosys, Infosys runs the largest digital ID/Social Credit system in the world called ADDHAAR system in India.

2 Likes

Argentina will be the next one

2 Likes

Is the Depopulation Agenda getting anymore clearer?

2 Likes

I’ve warned people about this. Anybody who followed the Monsanto trials could’ve known this.
Congratulations! You are now the property of Bill Gates and Microsoft.

When your DNA is modified,

you are property of the patent holder

Dr. Chinda Brandolino explains that according to a Supreme Court ruling from 2013 a person whose DNA has been modified, is patented and in fact has become the property of the patent holder of that DNA modification technology. Furthermore, they are no longer legally human, but are considered trans-human meaning that existing human rights do not apply to them.

2 Likes

I am no fan of the vaccine or anyone involved with forcing us to take it (or else they will stop us doing anything, more in Au than elsewhere), however, from a lot of what I have read the vaccine doesn’t alter your DNA.

The Pfizer/BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine uses a fragment of messenger RNA (mRNA) to instruct your body to make an immune response against COVID-19.

There is a crucial difference between mRNA and DNA.

DNA, which makes up our genetic code, is larger, double stranded and very long. The mRNA is a single stranded copy of a small part of the DNA, which is often released to send instructions to other parts of the cell.

DNA is stored in the protected centre of our cells – the nucleus. The mRNA is broken down quickly by the body. It never enters the nucleus, and cannot affect or combine with our DNA in any way to change our genetic code.

Instead, COVID-19 mRNA vaccines teach the cell how to make a protein that triggers an immune response specific to COVID-19. The vaccines work with the body’s natural defences to develop immunity to disease.

Now I don’t trust anything that our governments are telling us and the majority of sources are from those very people but while I agree we are owned it is not through altering of our DNA it is just a fact that we are the cattle used to fund the lives of the super-rich megalomaniacs that run the world.

4 Likes

I certainly hope you are right. I’ve tried to find any reliable information about this and basically most of them say what you say.

Personally I’m more concerned about the patented nano technology that’s been used to hold that PEG ball together that contains the mRNA.

This doctor is speaking about when you’re DNA is modified, but IIRC it states in the patent law that any organism that contains patented material, becomes the property of the patent holder.
I don’t know I vague these laws are and how far they can stretch them.
What am I saying, they can stretch it as far as they like. They’ve proven that.

I did see a video of Mark Zuckerberg in which he stated that they could change you into a butterfly if they wanted to.
Personally I highly doubt that video is real.

We all know what they can do with video material.

2 Likes