Esauce.co.uk new shop?

I found this fairly unknown (to me) shop in the UK that’s got TPA CAP and FW at 95p and INWs at around a quid ( :rofl: ) not many really, but in the 15ml bottle.

For whoever is starting a new basic stash and doesn’t want to spend too much could be a good hint.

Didn’t understand what they rebottle with their brand.

It’s at esauce.co.uk I know that most of us won’t just go there for just Cap Tpa and only a few FWs, but… but… we all also know the gems…

6 Likes

Good find, great inexpensive way to try new flavours :+1:

6 Likes

It is probably worth another look if you had already visited these before; looks like I managed to buy up most their stock heh :slight_smile:

- yeah, had a few shipments off them now, and although the last one was slightly delayed and I get the feeling they were not being 100% honest as to why, I’d use them again for sure, especially now their flavour list has almost tripled!

None of the sauces I’ve had off them except for CAP Milk Choc and Toffee (discontinued so only old stock everywhere) have a close expiry on them, at least a year, so defo a great find! I’m starting to sound like an advert for them but I will just say one more thing, if you need the juices sooner rather than later, I’d consider elsewhere but if you don’t mind waiting a few extra days? Well worth it, but even their first class option can take a week sometimes.

5 Likes

Nice, how long did it take?

1 Like

Never looked at their DIY stuff, very interesting! I have just known them as the sales face of Rebel Mods!

2 Likes

Eh, about a week and half, so not forever but it was still long enough that I was starting to think something had gone awry. Got a tracking number update like 2 days before I got it, that showed postage that day so although they did try to blame C-19 and Royal Mail, I’m pretty sure it just was not shipped to begin with.

These things happen to the best companies, but did think it was worth pointing out.

2 Likes

What sort of % do these mix at? Also when i bought my Rebel Mod it took for ages, when you pick your colour it is made to order but took well over the estimated time given, i needed to confirm with Rebel it was ready and they confirmed Esauce had it and i should of already received it, Anyway Rebel contacted them direct as i was just getting told it had been sent but couldn’t give me a tracking number despite delivery which would include tracking was the option chosen. Eventually it turned up but they continually tripped up over themselves obviously not remembering or checking what they had said previously so continually contradicted themselves!

4 Likes

Don’t quote me on this as I am no expert, but I’ve had a few of these so called “home brand” flavours before, and these seem to be around the same. I’ve not tested many but the few I have seem alright at 10 to 15%, a bit sweet-shop-ish rather than natural tasting if that makes sense.

The caramel I got is quite strong though, and I might be ordering a few more of those. Not nice by itself but I’ve already had it with a few coffees and its mixing at lower %'s lovely.

3 Likes

I know what you mean, apple flavour chew rather than taking a bite from a crisp apple! 15% sounds about standard for cheaper concentrates but worth a punt, Cheers!

3 Likes

3 Likes

Anyway after explaining the issues when i ordered my Rebel Mod a couple of years ago it seems their service has not improved. I ordered these last Tuesday and it took until Thursday to get the processing email and Friday to say they have been shipped with a tracking number provided.

When it got to Wednesday this week and still no parcel and more concerning Royal Mail didn’t recognise the tracking number i started emailing off. They gave me the usual trying to blame it on Covid-19 then all of a sudden today, 7 days after they said it was shipped the parcel has just been handed over to their local post office at 10.42am to be precise and i have also noticed despite paying 1st class postage it has been sent standard, their service is shocking!!! (you won’t get any apology either)!

3 Likes

You know? If they are having some delays due to low staff or other issues I wish they would just say so. It is the scripted excuses (and especially the one where they try to place the blame squarely in the post offices hand when it later becomes obvious the post office never got the parcel until after the fact) that have made me reconsider my stance on them. Honestly, honesty does go a long way, and if they had just said something like “warehouse issues, all orders are delayed, soz bout that” it would have been 100% better than the codswallop I got.

Sure, they are getting some nicer flavours in since I last looked, and if my “one case” had been one case I would not have batted an eyelid, but all the BS will defo make me think twice or more before using them again.

2 Likes

Of course i also don’t know until it turns up whether the order will be correct and i have already conceded if it’s short of a few concentrates i will cut my loses because trying to sort it out will be far too much time and effort than it’s worth!

At last after 13 days they arrive:

IMG_9676

Don’t know if i should be concerned but they don’t have original labels instead what E-Sauce have obviously printed themselves and on every single label it is printed Country Of Origin USA. I might be wrong but i’m sure not all these brands come from the U.S!

3 Likes

What could go wrong ??

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/UncomfortableUnsteadyIndigobunting-size_restricted.gif

1 Like