Elfbar - 600 puffs?

So, this was advertised as 600 puffs, doubt I got 150 from it, battery seems to have died…

Here’s what you get with an elf bar

4 Likes

Just so it’s clear, I bought this from a local shop for £5, flavour was great and the hit was good but I expected at least 2 days of vaping from it, I didn’t even vape it hard as it’s 20mg, I’m slightly disappointed

4 Likes

I would be too. 150 isn’t even close to 600 lol

4 Likes

I know next to nothing about these device’s, @Grubby …not chargeable? So, if they sat on the shelf for 6 month’s before falling into your hand, that might be part of the problem?

4 Likes

Possibly, they are fairly new to this particular shop though, I don’t know anything about battery drain over time.

@SmilingOgre what do you reckon?

4 Likes

@SmilingOgre is busy out back herding up my cows that escaped.

5 Likes

A quick search revealed this, about Li-ion batts. Assuming that’s what power’s these thing’s.

All batteries gradually self-discharge even when in storage. A Lithium Ion battery will self-discharge 5% in the first 24 hours after being charged and then 1-2% per month. If the battery is fitted with a safety circuit (and most are) this will contribute to a further 3% self-discharge per month.

4 Likes

Interesting info thanks Brian.

4 Likes

Tht’s how it went with the one tht I got…, this was somewhere near a yr ago & they have upgraded alot, so I figured they’d be better by now… but I guess they’re just gonna do like ALMOST every other company tht sells anything, & charge what they want…

4 Likes

150 is like dismal for sure. They will deplete over time sitting on a shelf but I would think that would have to be a good long time and a quarter charge is really getting down there. Sounds to me like a funky battery or a funky claim.

5 Likes

These disposables always fall well short of their advertised puffs, they get away with it by not stating how long is a puff!

5 Likes

Not that I’m the most earth friendly vaper out there, but if they’re that short lived, seems like a lotta crap in the landfills. I know the niche that disposables fill, the value of pods, but seems rather un-earth-friendly. I don’t own sandals, or hug trees BTW.

:slight_smile:

7 Likes

SD remember what goes on the internet stays on the internet!

You tree hugger you!!! :rofl:

6 Likes

Hehe, yeah, well there’s THAT and all.

:slight_smile:

6 Likes

:rofl:

6 Likes

SAAAAAAVE Da Planet !!!

6 Likes