Eleaf Istick Power 2 compatible coils

I recently bought the version with the internal battery, which came with the GTL pod.

The pod is fine but I wanted something with a 4ml tank. After doing a bit of researth I bought an Aspire Nautilus 3 tank and a larger glass.

The tank came with a 0.7 ohm coil fitted and so I began to use it. I later came across a reference to a coild resistance of 0.8 to 1.2 ohms for the Eleaf/GTL Pod kit. I started to look around and found another reference to a much wider range of 0.2 to 3.0 ohms. As a beginner I am not sure what this means.

But I would be grateful if you could help me with two questions:

Are these resistance ranges applicable only to the coil and not the mod?

Can I continue to use the Nautilus 0.7 ohm coil with the Eleaf mod or will I damage it by doing so?

3 Likes

I am guessing the 0.8ohm and 1.2ohm refer to two different resistant coils available for the GTL Pod. As for the range 0.2ohm to 3.0ohm that is the resistance range the mod will work with so any coil of 0.2ohm or higher (you won’t come across coils as high as 3.0ohm) are fine for that mod which answers your question about the Nautilus 0.7ohm coil, in fact all the different coils available for the Nautilus will be absolutely fine!

4 Likes

Many thanks. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes