Eddie reviews the Suorin Vagon Kit

What’s up Guys, and welcome to another Vape Review By Eddie. In this review we will be taking a look at the Suorin Vagon Kit.

I received this Vagon Kit from a giveaway held by @heavengifts so in return I will be sharing my thoughts and experience. Although I am grateful and think highly of @heavengifts, this will not influence my evaluation on the Suorin Vagon Kit. Only my honest opinion! What I received.

I have to be honest, I didn’t get the whole Pod Kit thing. Just thought it was just another gadget people were spending they’re hard earned money on. But I was merely mistaken. When I received my Vagon Kit, I was opened up to a whole new style of vaping. Not only do I get to walk around like a Vape Ninja,

But also with higher Nic Salt, I didn’t vape nearly as much. I was impressed with how well It fits perfectly in the palm of my hand. Slim, subtle but yet durable. Has a little weight to it too. The size is probably the best part Imo. I mean, you put it in your hand and it just disappears.

On top of being stealthy and comfortable, the vape itself is nice. Very smooth! I feel you have to give it a (lack of a better words) warm up puff. The first initial vape doesn’t seem to produce a lot of vapor but after the warm up puff I was getting great vapor and flavor.
Battery life is decent. Lasts most of the day. Charging is a zip and 60 mins on average to fully charge. It also sports a three color led battery indicator light that shows the status of the battery life.

The Suorin Vagon Kit comes with one 2ml refillable cartridge with the resistances of 1.3 - 1.4. Heaven Gifts has the refill cartridges on preorder right now for $10.00 for two cartridges.https://www.heavengifts.com/product/Suorin-Vagon-Cartridge.html Which really isn’t that bad considering I’m approaching a month and still on my first cartridge.
So far I have enjoyed the Vagon Kit!
My Pro’s would be:
° Classy smooth finish
° Perfect size and Stealthy
° Decent flavor
° Pocket Clip
My Con’s would be:
° Only came with one Cartridge
° Warm up puff
Would I recommend the Suorin Vagon?
I would, anyone looking for a comfortable stealthy vape that’s durable IMO would surely enjoy it.
A quick thank you to @heavengifts for the new vape style experience! If you like what you see and would like one of your own, you can pick one up here https://www.heavengifts.com/product/Suorin-Vagon-Starter-Kit.html
And thank you all for taking the time to read another Vape Review By Eddie.
Until next time: :dash: :dash:

8 Likes

Very cool! I might have to reconsider the whole ‘stealth mod’ thing. Given all the positive vibes lately from folks like yourself, and being refillable… It might be nice to not have to lug around “the full kit” (full size mod, tank, p-bag with spare glass and batteries, etc), during short outings. And pocket friendly to boot!

3 Likes

They really are handy. Normally I would never do this but the other day I had it in my pocket while grocery shopping and snuck a couple puffs in. I needed a quick fix before my road rage took over in the store. :persevere:
I am impressed by useful this little gadget is… Thanks for the read and comment Sparks!! I really appreciate it man.

3 Likes

Appreciate the review. I’m finding I’m quite rooted in DL vaping. That is what is really enjoyable to me. I have received my first pod and I’ll be babbling about that soon enough. It is utilitarian in my books. It is a way to get a “fix”. It has already come in handy for when a full sized mod just won’t work out.

Regardless, it has purpose and I am planning to keep one around. Good to get the scoop on this one as well.

4 Likes

Useful little buggers. I was impressed for sure. I’ll be keeping an eye out for your review. Curious to hear your thoughts. Thanks for reading man, I appreciate ya!!

4 Likes

Great review brother, I’ve tried a few of these things and I just can’t warm to em, but each to there own :wink: nice job though man :+1::ok_hand::dash::dash:

4 Likes

I do that with my regular mod and hold my breath a bit and slowly exhale bit by bit, no-one has ever noticed :laughing:

I’m tempted to try one out though, nice review. It’s the cartridges that have always stopped me. I just don’t want to spend any money on stuff like that but if they last that long it might be an option for emergency vapes.

5 Likes

They’re kinda like condoms. Not everyone likes them but you have them for emergencies :joy: Thanks for reading brother! I really do appreciate ya!!

5 Likes

:grin: You’re awesome!! Sometimes it’s better than running someone over with the shopping cart :joy: Thanks for reading Jose ang hope you enjoyed. I really appreciate ya!!

4 Likes

Great review @Eddie

5 Likes

Thanks Jim! I appreciate it man!!

4 Likes