ECC August 2018 show coverage

Back again for another ECC in Ontario CA

SXmini

First stop was the SXmini booth, need some SL class in my life!

Want want want this steampunk edition of the SXmini SL class

This one was pretty cool too

Not sure if those 2 will ever be released but will try and see if I can snag one on the last day.

They had this little sucker too, not my kind of device but hey, it will probably be good.

Augvape

Augvape has been busy putting out quality products as of late, my review of the Intake is coming next week…get it!

This caught my eye, dual and triple mesh coil subtank

Not sure of the release date yet but after experiencing dual and triple mesh coils your damn right I am going to get one of these as well.

2 new colors of the Intake as well, damn the finish is beautiful

New mods on the way as well and these have a cool switch on the back to install and release your tanks with a single push. You can of course just screw your tanks in the normal way but who has time for that? Just push the button and pop your tank on, push it again to take you tank right off, great idea.

The BTFC RDA was on display as well and I have to admit it does look kool! I picked one of those up so the review in progress. Talk about innovative, not sure I have seen an RDA setup like that so this should be fun.

Marvec

Not much new stuff for Marvec that I didn’t post in my previous show report from 6 months ago. They did have the blue resin Priest there…drool. I might just have to pick that up.

The Guardian Angel VV mod was looking good too, might need to pick one of those up as well tomorrow.

I did pick up there new N-bomb tank in blue as I figured it would be a nice match for my PSO Paranormal. I am thinking they might want to revisit that name though :wink:

Vandy Vape

This I want want want as well after trying it, might make pods a thing of the past. It is a MTL squonker optimized for high mg salt nic. I tried it and wanted to chuck all my pods after that, flavor just popped but didn’t kill my throat. It is the Simple EX and I didn’t get a release date but I sure am looking forward to it.

Didn’t get pics of the new Pulse 80W, looks just like the first version, just a little bigger to accommodate 21700 batts! What I did get pics of is the new Pulse dual coil RDA and this thing is sweet, I want one bad as well…sensing a trend…lol

It is setup for either horizontal or vertical coils and that spout you see at the top is where it squinks from, painting your coils. The hole you see at the bottom is where it will suck the extra juice back in so helps stop over squonking. I think the design is pretty slick and can’t wait to get my hands on one.

More to come…

8 Likes

Mega groove post! Love having our very own roving reporter on the scene!

5 Likes

What are you doing to me! I love the steampunk and I want :drooling_face:

7 Likes

Haha, thanks my Ogre friend. It is a lot of fun, wish I could be there today but gotta work to pay off all the stuff I bought, will be going tomorrow though.

@Jose you and me both, that steampunk was nice, I really want one too

6 Likes

So many new and exciting things, thanks for sharing.

7 Likes

My pleasure, it is a lot of fun. More to come, going back tomorrow

6 Likes

Dang you are so lucky! I was planning on going this time around. My landlord sucker punched me on the first with a 60 day notice, so I have less fun things to deal with lol. I’ll make it next time from my new place. Have fun and can’t wait for the reports and pics!

5 Likes

Sorry to hear about the upcoming move brother, if I was closer I would gladly offer to help. They usually have another in February so if your there would be great to meet up!

5 Likes

Always love getting a glimpse into the shows!
Thanks for the time and effort! :smiley:

6 Likes

Thank you my friend, comments like yours make it all worthwhile

5 Likes

I could see myself getting in trouble at one of those shows. I see quite a few things I’d like to have. Awesome post!!

6 Likes

Thanks for sharing! They look like awesome bits of kit :+1:

4 Likes

Thanks Eddie and @Grubby

It was fun today but I am spent like a $2 bill. More to come once I get some R&R

6 Likes

MORE! MORE! MORE! I need to see the stuff!

6 Likes

Voopoo

New mod, almost bought one as it looked pretty cool but my bill fold looked pretty slim by the time I got to the booth. Called the Vmate which houses dual 18650 and this time goes up to 200 watts with a new gene chip.

They also showed a new dual coil RTA I got to try. Was told the name was in the brochure they gave me but nope. Top airflow which is actually a lot looser than most top airflow, I liked it. I wanted to buy one too but had to put the reigns on, food on the table takes precedence…almost.

They had a new rda and stick mods…think smok style but I am here to post the interesting things.

7 Likes

I was at the Sxmini booth on Friday but missed the star of the show, there beta squonker that squonks automatically!!! Yep, no need to squeeze a bottle or pump a lever and you can even control the flow on the display. Got a chance to try the beta and damn, it works, you can feel a little vibration when it is pumping juice. Vaped on it for a good 5 to 10 minutes with no dry hits, it just kept feeding the wicks but no over squonking.

No word on a release date, was told the designer still needs to make some improvements. Just throw a paint job on the prototype and I would gladly take it home :wink:

8 Likes

That’s a cool idea!! Would it now be considered an assult mod lol

5 Likes

Pretty sure it was a bump stock in there, don’t quote me on that though :grin:

4 Likes

I gotta stop reading this on my phone…
I saw “650w” and was like “What in the unholy fuck!?!?” I hope there’s a decimal point in there!! :rofl:

5 Likes

Oh, you haven’t heard about the new dilithium crystal batteries :laughing:

6 Likes