E-liquid Homogenizer Project - Another Step Forward

It’s LIT :fire:
:ok_hand:

6 Likes

I think ‘Lit’ is the new ‘Sick’…

But don’t quote me…

8 Likes

I think ‘Cool’ is strictly for mid life now :man_shrugging:

Unless it comes after the word ‘So’…in which case it’s still acceptable …

8 Likes

But never say ‘Nifty’…that’s social suicide right there…

10 Likes

Ya i remember back in WWII there was a guy that always said neat and nifty and even then it wasn’t cool (damn I mentioned the war but I think i got away with it)

8 Likes

Gee Willikers Daddio! Its ths cats pajamas! OMG! “Lit” is so like 5 years ago. Cool is still cool and da bomb has made a comeback. You guys must be old!

8 Likes

I was researching different means of heating liquids after seeing what others have been doing here, I really like the sous vide method and saw that @SmilingOgre heats the VG in his video review, also was looking at a more minimalist way of doing it and found a lens heater that may be feasible to heat the bottle of VG without using pots and pans full of water and such. Just a thought, what do you all think :face_with_monocle:

5 Likes

Interesting. I seriously have no idea. Not sure how long it would take to heat the volume of a mix. Had no idea such a thing even existed.

9 Likes

Lol, that’s exactly why I heat only the VG. My VG squirt bottle will sit at the bottom of the canister I use with enough water to go up the the min fill line on the Souse Vide. Purely logistics and no science.

9 Likes

That ones a cheaply at about 20 bucks, says it reaches 140 deg. In 10 min. Of course would probably take longer heating a liquid

5 Likes

What the hell, for $20 if it doesn’t work you can use it for a dick warmer in the winter.

11 Likes

Maybe go with the large then :wink:

10 Likes

This is a grave marker for my uncle Derryl, the original “Die Hard”
Ypsi

12 Likes

I have not found my final warming method , right now what im doing is hot water with meat thermometer. One of the issues with the coffee mug warmers is they are designed to keep something warm that already warm . With that being said im sure some do heat things up . Once I find my set up I’ll post it here …I have an idea in my head just havent found it yet lmao…

Actually what ive found easiest is to Warm VG . While VG is warming ill add my PG and Concentrates to a bottle that im going to mix it in then add lid… Once VG is warm I pour VG into Bottle with other compinents and ZAP , boom , bam … Complete… I put bottle away until next day add NIC and Vape…

I have been contemplating getting a small Ultra Sonic Cleaner .

9 Likes

I bought a little crock pot and had the same results. Had to wait forever. It is however da-bomb for heating and serving cheese dip for nachos!

9 Likes

If only they made a mini one lol

Things things heat water so quick , id actually be a bit worried of controlling it …

8 Likes

I was thinking the lens heater could be heating the VG while getting everything else ready, then the VG is ready when needed, it heats much better than a cup warmer or baby bottle warmer, but still would probably not overheat.

6 Likes

Sorry i only read the Message from Guitarded bc he tagged me …Ill head back to look. SOUNDS COOL

6 Likes

Ya plus I dont mix much more than 60ml , 120 sometimes…I would like to speed up the process of developing a recipe which the GC does…It has become harder to wait 2 weeks to test something with certain flavors then waiting again if its not right … I have 75pct of WF line i havent even opened yet bc i like to test flaves b4 mixing a recipe so this has helped speed that process…

10 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Heating e-liquid components