Dvarw Users - MTL or DL?

Good Afternoon All,
Well, it’s gonna be Vaper’s Anonymous for me soon, as I’ve been considering adding a Dvarw clone to my lineup, and here’s my question: Dvarws come in both MTL and DL versions. I like an RDL to loose MTL draw, and Dvarws can be purchased with 11 air inserts. If I bought a Dvarw DL, I assume there would be enough choices for me to neck down and find something I like. Similarly, the Dwarv MTL also comes with options for a lot of inserts. So there is the question: Neck down a DL or buy an MTL and hope it can be loose enough for my tastes? One thing I’ve noticed is that the main air intake on the DL looks to be twice the size of the MTL. I know where I’m leaning, but I’d like to hear thoughts from Dvarw users. Thanks again in advance for any thoughts - they are always welcome.

4 Likes

If you’re going to go for a High End Clone, just grab one that has the pins and decks with it. You save money and have options.

4 Likes

The dl kit I got only has two air pins and the draw is def dl on both it’s a great rta simple and reliable good flavor ,but it is an upside down fill tank but doesn’t worry me at all with the easy twist tank justmake sure your buying the fl dl
And you’ll be ok I haven’t tried the mtl tank so I can’t offer my option on that

5 Likes

Guys, thanks for your thoughts. @LEED could you share a bit about what coils and power settings you run through your DL please? Thanks in advance.

4 Likes

No probs .40about 30 watts I run 1 with the twin hole and the other with the single larger hole not much difference between them very similar me coils about 2 mm from the air hole I’ve tried low ohms coils but it just so good and dependable on the above i gave up trying anything else it’s quite load ish but smooth

4 Likes

O and it’s 3 core Clapton in it

4 Likes

Thanks @LEED - really appreciate the feedback. I have a new post today on Dvarws that might interest you.

4 Likes