Dr Colin Mendelsohn's Book

Some of you may know Dr Mendelsohn (or Dr Colin as we sometimes call him) he is a very strong advocate here in Australia and a very smart and knowledgeable fella most of his advocacy work is done at his own expense (or by way of donations through ATHRA https://www.athra.org.au/ Please donate if you can). I urge you strongly to share the following link with any smokers you know or any vaper who loves great information or feel free to send a copy to your representative.

The massive issue that we as vapers have with advocacy is that for the most part, it is in an echo chamber with other vapers we need to get more information outside the circle of vapers that are already aware of the power of vaping as a quit method.

So without further waffle on my part, I will share the link to the book it is not released yet but when it is it will be available on Amazon, Book Depository, Barnes & Noble etc. Just order online and it will be delivered. Hard copy available initially, ebook later and on Dr Mendelsohn’s site.

All your questions about vaping.

:white_check_mark: Can vaping help me quit smoking?

:white_check_mark: Is it really safer than smoking?

:white_check_mark: Does vaping cause ‘popcorn lung’?

:white_check_mark: Is it legal to vape nicotine in Australia?

:white_check_mark: Does nicotine cause cancer?

:white_check_mark: Which devices are best for beginners?

:white_check_mark: What is mouth-to-lung vaping?

:white_check_mark: How much nicotine do I need?

:white_check_mark: Why is vaping controversial?

Available 29 November 2021

Please support those that fight and support us.

8 Likes

Dr Colin has made his book free as an e-book download from his website - I know I am preaching to the converted here but you may have a stubborn friend or relative who could benefit from a copy to tip them towards vaping.

3 Likes

Thanks a lot @woftam, I will def. share this. Thanks mate.

2 Likes