Donations for the coming year

Just a suggestion for the upcoming holidays. I’m sure that donations to keep this forum going would be appreciated. I make a small monthly donation by PayPal automatically so I don’t even have to think about it. Try it…it’s easy :money_mouth_face::rofl::rofl::rofl:

(Damn I feel like one of those irritating bell ringers giving “the look” while you try to get in or out the store door)

7 Likes

I really do appreciate the donations, all the money tops up the hosting and allows the site to continue on, thanks :pray:t2:

5 Likes

Every day, another year passes in respect to the date, so it hasn’t really ‘almost passed’… in fact it’s already passed again!

3 Likes

Ummm…okeydokey :grinning:

2 Likes

I’m bumping this shamelessly :sunglasses:
Donations given are imperative to the running of the forum and are therefore extremely appreciated by us, so thank you to all that donate monthly towards the cause, anything you can afford to give is truly awesome.
And for those interested in becoming a donator then give @Grubby a holla via PM and he’ll forward you the information, or…just click the Paypal tab up there… :point_up_2:

Thanks again you awesome bunch of reprobates :heart: :heart:

3 Likes