Do you like disposable vape or vape pods?

Hello,
I just started vaping two years ago, and I used to like Relx and Vuse Pods. They are all vape pods. I like the flavor, but the replacement pods kind of bother me. Should I start to try the disposable vape instead? Have you guys ever tried the disposable one? What are the advantages of it?
Thanks!

2 Likes

Welcome aboard, mate!

Now, let’s talk disposables – bloody hate 'em, and it seems like most of us here are on the same page.
They’re just not worth the hassle, if you ask me.

Sure, vape pods ain’t perfect either, but at least they’ve got some redeeming qualities. Take the Vaporesso XROS or Luxe, for example – super user-friendly and bangin’ flavor. Plus, with refillable pods, you’re not constantly chucking out the whole shebang after a few puffs.

So, should you switch to disposables? Nah, I reckon stick with the vape pods for now. They’re a bit more hassle, but trust me, they’re worth it in the long run.
Cheers

5 Likes

Welcome to VC, @Lil_Jerry :wave:

4 Likes

thanks!! I really appreciate your answer. :shushing_face:

4 Likes

Welcome @Lil_Jerry.

3 Likes

Hi mate i was looking in here earlier and saw a link to a battery site. Do you know what that was?

3 Likes

Hey Chris, I use these two…IMR is in Houston, TX, USA and 18650 Batteries is in Georgia, USA

1 Like

Thanks for that theyvwere the ones i was looking for. What are the best battery’s to use in mechs 18650 and 21700?

2 Likes

I don’t run mech’s, but regardless, I’ve never cheaped out on batteries, and have been rewarded with the continued use of both hands, and eyes lol! Found some info for you to check out :point_down:

Simon might have something to add also. Let’s see if he’s around @woftam

4 Likes

That post pretty much covers it all @whthek @Chrisco

In a nutshell make sure your battery is up to the task best resource is mooch (search battery name + mooch on google)

My fav batteries are molicell p26a or sony vtc 5a for 18650’s or molicell p42a or Samsung 30T for 21700.

4 Likes

I like the way you think … Thanks, bud :wink:

1 Like