Do you keep your cotton cut-offs?

Do you keep the cotton you cut off when doing a build or do you bin it?

4 Likes

O yes I have a nest rda from Nature vape (the og rebuildable mesh coil) why throw away good cotton

6 Likes

I’ve just always thought what a nightmare it would be feeding cut offs of cotton through coils and binned it…

2 Likes

That’s because you vape pretty much the same way with the atomizers you have but when you get some more funky atomizers @LEED gave a good example you then have things that get wicked differently and ends can come in handy!

4 Likes

Maybe I should start keeping the cut-offs then. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I short wick my Goon, using scraps for flavor testing.

5 Likes

If I have like 1.5" left over that’s enough for ANOTHER tail, in my small tanks !!!

5 Likes

I’ve started a scrap cotton tub so will keep all the cut offs in future in case they come in handy with some rda or something in the future. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Glad I started collecting the bits, I’ve rescued all this in the 5 weeks since creating this thread.

5 Likes

Keep going like that Andrew, and soon enough you’ll be able to make a pillow! L O L

5 Likes

To be fair when I watch YouTube reviewers do a build and they use a whole cotton shoelace just for one coil it annoys me, I think it’s a bloody waste of good cotton because if positioned and cut correctly they could easily wick two coils with one piece.

5 Likes

Hehe, SAME HERE @JimmyLee !!!

4 Likes