Do you ever use VG based flavours

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

I only have a couple of VG based, and didnā€™t buy them because of their VG base, but voted yes :grin:

4 Likes

I voted no, because ā€œDo youā€ being present tense and allā€¦

I have in the past, but only once, and I didnā€™t buy any more the instant I realized that it was fucking weak sauce, and required 12% and more to get a half decent flavor out of it.

/wanders off muttering about ā€˜overpriced garbageā€¦ā€™

9 Likes

6 Likes

I voted no, but I just donā€™t have any vg based flavors

6 Likes

I wouldnā€™t seek them out. Iā€™m not one of those types who is OCD about the precise, exact, 100% to the microgram about the ratio. 42% is the same as 38%, or 46% to my pedestrian palete. Sorry for those who just winced.

4 Likes

Some people like to go all-VG or whatever. Heck, now you got me wondering why the hell I said it too.

4 Likes

I voted noā€¦

because theyā€™re shit :sunglasses::fu:

5 Likes

I knew what I meant when I posted, but now I donā€™t even remember what I meant. It must have been in reference to people who want 100% VG or something, but it is still stupid. You know how hard it is to go through life stupid? It ainā€™t easy, brother.

6 Likes

Fairly certain I will not see that. Iā€™ve got 10 left, max. I just need to last long enough to use up the wifeā€™s last ā€˜goodā€™ years so she doesnā€™t enjoy the insurance money too much.

6 Likes

He tries to anywaysā€¦ lol :wink:

ā€œThe Dudeā€ also happens to be part ā€œGibbsā€, and part Samuel L Jackson in this case, and Rule #94 says that ā€œSometimes you just have to ā€˜BIPā€™ a motherfucker in the back of the head!ā€ :laughing:

4 Likes

Is that a pledge pin? On your uniform!?

4 Likes

Hands mrpipes a can of Gumoutā€¦ chuckles

Which one? Woftamā€™s? Or FizzeWizze?
Never mindā€¦ Probably both. :laughing:

I took Woftamā€™s pic above as a funny poke in the ribs because ā€œThe Dudeā€ is supposed to be pretty laid back. (He reply pic basically laughed at my ranting)
So I took it and ran with itā€¦
(basically saying thereā€™s more to me than ā€˜just the Dudeā€™ :wink: )

FizzeWizze basically (loosely) used an Animal House quote (ā€œfat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through lifeā€¦ā€) so I fired back with another Animal House quote that revolved around the same character.

Sorry to have lost you!

5 Likes

Lmao spot on brother.

5 Likes

I voted no because I only bought one VG flavour in the past, Strawberry Shortcake. Iā€™ve never used it cause I discovered that I like to eat strawberries but loath vaping it :nauseated_face:
I did actually mix up a small bottle of that Strawberry shortcake a few weeks ago, completely forgot about that till I saw this thread :face_with_head_bandage:

6 Likes

Never saw the movie, was just speaking out of unfortunate reality. I is stupid, but at least Iā€™ve figured that out. Usually, my stupid only affects me, but this time it threw the thread off pretty well.

6 Likes

One of my favourite quotes is:-
ā€œI know you think you understand what you thought i said, but Iā€™m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meantā€.
:thinking:

6 Likes