Do you ever use VG based flavours

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

I only have a couple of VG based, and didn’t buy them because of their VG base, but voted yes :grin:

3 Likes

I voted no, because “Do you” being present tense and all…

I have in the past, but only once, and I didn’t buy any more the instant I realized that it was fucking weak sauce, and required 12% and more to get a half decent flavor out of it.

/wanders off muttering about ‘overpriced garbage…’

8 Likes

5 Likes

I voted no, but I just don’t have any vg based flavors

5 Likes

I wouldn’t seek them out. I’m not one of those types who is OCD about the precise, exact, 100% to the microgram about the ratio. 42% is the same as 38%, or 46% to my pedestrian palete. Sorry for those who just winced.

3 Likes

I’m sorry but I don’t get what percentage has to do with whether you use VG based flavorings? :thinking:

1 Like

Some people like to go all-VG or whatever. Heck, now you got me wondering why the hell I said it too.

3 Likes

I voted no…

because they’re shit :sunglasses::fu:

4 Likes

I knew what I meant when I posted, but now I don’t even remember what I meant. It must have been in reference to people who want 100% VG or something, but it is still stupid. You know how hard it is to go through life stupid? It ain’t easy, brother.

5 Likes

Nah you’re not stupid and just had me scratching my head. Just wait until you’re 66 like me and the camshaft is worn and the valves leaking. Things still fire but they sure aren’t as smooth as they used to be. Was just curious, that’s all. :grin:

5 Likes

Fairly certain I will not see that. I’ve got 10 left, max. I just need to last long enough to use up the wife’s last ‘good’ years so she doesn’t enjoy the insurance money too much.

5 Likes

He tries to anyways… lol :wink:

“The Dude” also happens to be part “Gibbs”, and part Samuel L Jackson in this case, and Rule #94 says that “Sometimes you just have to ‘BIP’ a motherfucker in the back of the head!” :laughing:

3 Likes

Is that a pledge pin? On your uniform!?

3 Likes

Someone please warn me before “cryptic Sunday” comes around again. Too hard on the old grey matter. Causing blow-by on the old piston rings. :grin:

3 Likes

Hands mrpipes a can of Gumout… chuckles

Which one? Woftam’s? Or FizzeWizze?
Never mind… Probably both. :laughing:

I took Woftam’s pic above as a funny poke in the ribs because “The Dude” is supposed to be pretty laid back. (He reply pic basically laughed at my ranting)
So I took it and ran with it…
(basically saying there’s more to me than ‘just the Dude’ :wink: )

FizzeWizze basically (loosely) used an Animal House quote (“fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life…”) so I fired back with another Animal House quote that revolved around the same character.

Sorry to have lost you!

4 Likes

Lmao spot on brother.

4 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

I voted no because I only bought one VG flavour in the past, Strawberry Shortcake. I’ve never used it cause I discovered that I like to eat strawberries but loath vaping it :nauseated_face:
I did actually mix up a small bottle of that Strawberry shortcake a few weeks ago, completely forgot about that till I saw this thread :face_with_head_bandage:

5 Likes

Never saw the movie, was just speaking out of unfortunate reality. I is stupid, but at least I’ve figured that out. Usually, my stupid only affects me, but this time it threw the thread off pretty well.

5 Likes