Disposable to eliquids

Ive been using disposable pens for over 12 months and wanted to go to eliquids but everytime ive tried they dont agree with my stomach! Any suggestions pls?

4 Likes

Welcome to the VC @Queentutti. Maybe some more details on what exactly IS working for you, and exactly what WASN;T working for you. VG, PG, NIC levels (or Salts), and what you’ve tried.

4 Likes

Welcome to VC, @Queentutti :wave:

4 Likes

Welcome @Queentutti a lot of the popular disposable brands have brought out their own e-liquid ranges which are the same as those used in their disposables!

4 Likes

I use ske crystal bar vape pens and have no issues with any disposable pens. I have tried different liquids 45%vg 10mg nic, 50%vg 5mg, 10mg & 20mg, 70%vg 3mg nic.
As soon as i try eliquids I end up with an iffy stomach.

4 Likes

Worth noting most disposables use nic salts rather than freebase nic so were the e-liquids you tried nic salts?

3 Likes

Yes they where nic salts

4 Likes

When you try e-liquid what device/devices are you using?

3 Likes

Vaporesso xros 2 pod vape kit

4 Likes

Might be worth investigating it’s not the coil of that device or wattage it gives out by trying a different device, just seems strange that you have tried so many different mg and ratio e-liquids and they all give you stomach issues yet you are fine with your disposables, they just contain e-liquid nothing magical so that tells me it’s the Xros causing the issue!

3 Likes

How many mg of nic in those, @Queentutti ?
Any nausea with the iffy stomach?

3 Likes

20mg. No ive never had any issues using a disposable vape

4 Likes

What device would you recommend?

5 Likes

Something like this:

5 Likes

Thanks will order one and see how i get on

4 Likes